I find it hilarious that Harry’s quote of seeing equal rights as fundamental and not political, was twisted into hateful posts about how priviledged and wrong he is.
Now Liam out there saying he’s never voted because he hasn’t been present during them and also doesn’t understand these things as he still feels like a 16-year old about them, is getting absolutely nothing.
So uh yeah basically yesterday was the best day of my life.
Highlights! -I stepped on Nikki Misery’s toe, oops.
-I met Benjamin Biss and he let me touch his hair.
-I asked Johnnie Guilbert to be my boyfriend he said no because he’s already dating Damon and Kyle.
-I met BlessTheFall and touched Beau Bokan’s hair.
-LEDA WAS THERE AND I MET HER.
-BEN BRUCE KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK. DjkFXFL?
There was absolutely no significance to the fact that Natasha was wearing the biggest earrings she owned. She just really liked them. She had given no thought to the way they offset her unusually fizzy red curls: she had long since learned that there was no sense doing battle with her hair’s tendencies at the humid height of August in the armpit of America unless absolutely necessary, and for once, they were not on official business. She most definitely had felt no need to look slightly nice, even though she was just meeting Sam at Smorgasburg. Sam, her friend, whom she saw and worked with nearly every day, who had a stupid bird friend which she was fairly certain her cat would launch out of the sky in a whirlwind of fur and claws if they were ever to cross paths. She absolutely did not have to shoot the dirtiest stink-eye at Steve when he at the way he said “you kids have a nice time” with that stupid little smile because he and Bucky were going on a date of their own that afternoon. The earrings were not significant.
“This’ll be a nice change of pace,” said Sam. "No mission, no supervillains, no political hassles, just a nice afternoon in the park with street food.“
"Agreed,” said Natasha, taking a long, cool sip of her iced coffee. "What are you thinking: falafel? Kimchi burritos? Jam doughnuts? Bánh mì, maybe?“
Sam’s eyes widened, frozen to the spot like a startled deer.
"That’s… okay, I was not expecting… listen, Nat,” he flustered, “I really like you, but I don’t think we should go there if you’re just looking to hook up.”
“Sam, what does that have to do with - ”
Then it dawned on Natasha.
“Oh my god,” she said, carefully, bringing her hand to rest on Sam’s shoulder. "Bánh mì, as in Vietnamese pork belly sandwiches. Which… does sound almost exactly the same as bang me.“
"Vietnamese pork belly sandwiches,” repeated Sam. "Oh my god. Oh my god.“
Natasha smiled at Sam, who was still slightly stunned, until she could no longer restrain the impulse to burst into uncontrollable giggles. Sam soon followed suit, doubling over with laughter.
"I can’t - I can’t believe I thought you meant - ” he struggled to speak.
“It’s fine,” she assured him.
“So,” he said, struggling to catch his breath, “kimchi burritos?”
Natasha carefully dabbed a tear from the corner of her eye. "Yeah, let’s try the kimchi burritos,“ she said.
"Let’s do this, Romanoff,” he agreed.
“For the record, I like you too,” she grinned, taking his hand, “but let’s start with burritos, maybe work our way up to doughnuts, and if you play your cards right… I might not say no to a frozen yogurt.”
“Frozen yogurt? On a first date?” he raised an eyebrow at her.
“This isn’t a date, Sam,” she said, leading him through the crowd.
“Then why are you holding my hand?” he asked.
“I’m not holding your hand,” she replied coolly, as the gathered hipsters shuffled out of her way.
“Pretty sure you are, though,” he said.
“No I’m not,” she grinned, absolutely not giving his hand the littlest squeeze. This meant nothing.
(With apologies to the illustrious @jamesrbarnes because she asked for a fizzy!Nat adventure about a million years ago and I’m finally delivering the barest of beginnings of that tale, which I hope will at least lift her spirits whilst I dutifully plug away at the rest.)
Fizzy liked a tweet that talked about After (the books) being about abuse. It must be terrible for Harry and for his family and friends to see those books, who were supposedly inspired by him, to have such success. Urgh twitter*com/IittIewhitelie/status/735759329421189120
Hey there! My name’s Fizzy Cola, but just call me Fizzy! I’m a coke pony, if you can’t tell! And I wanna meet lots of new ponies! Ask me stuff, pleeease~!
(Welcome to our blog! The mods of Ask Hot Fudge and Ask Fat Bellied Lyra join forces to bring you a new blog about everyone’s favorite Soda Pony! Please give us a follow and ask our little soda gal questions, and will answer them as we can! Let’s have some good fashioned fun with this!)
(The picture is very blurry, but I think Lottie is recognizable enough that you’ll know we aren’t trolls.)
BRIANA AND THE TOMLINSON FAMILY
Okay, so toobeautifultobestraight and I ( je-crois-en-larry) went to the London O2 concert last night (25/09). We were seated RIGHT in front of the Tomlinson family.
Jay, Dan, Lottie, Fizzy, the twins and Louis’ grandparents were there (not Keith). Lou Teasdale, Marco, Oli (ugh) and BRIANA were also there.
We were very surprised to notice that she is ACTUALLY pregnant and showing. This is what we saw:
- First of all, I was suprised at how little fans knew who they were. I went to ask Fizzy for a picture, but pretty much everyone around us asked me who she was, and I feel like no one was paying attention to them. I wanted to take better pictures but didn’t want to be too obvious since we were literally two meters away from them…
- One of the twins was rubbing Briana’s (definitely pregnant) belly.
- She was indeed REALLY close to Oli. They were whispering to each other and followed each other backstage. There was a lot of touching as well (which might just be friendly as well, but when you know Oli… I wouldn’t be surprised if the baby came out ginger)
- Dan and Oli are apparently very close, they kept talking and laughing while sharing a beer, I don’t understand how Louis’ family can accept such a rat fuckboy honestly…
- For most of the night, Briana was sat with Lou or Fizzy (when Fizzy wasn’t with her bf).
- When Louis came on stage, he looked to where Briana was (his family wasn’t out at that moment, just Briana, Lou and people we don’t know) and let’s be honest, his expression wasn’t open or smiley. He looked annoyed/bothered. That might just be us projecting, but it seemed very obvious to us.
- At some point, someone threw a rainbow flag RIGHT at Harry, and he actually swerved to avoid it. I think they might have got told off very harshly after last night, especially since there was no RBB or SBB.
- There were two guys quite close to where we were, and we’d noticed them since they looked out of place since the beginning. They were standing there, didn’t know any songs, and didn’t seem like this was their type of concert. We thought they might have been here with their girlfriends/sisters, but they were alone. And both Harry and Louis waved to them/gave them a thumbs up as if they knew them. Let’s note that Niam never did. So, would Harry and Louis have common friends? But I thought they HATED EACH OTHER???1!1?1! Anyway. Make of that what you will.
This story is silly, but I’m just trying to get back into the habit of writing anything. Plus, I really enjoyed the idea of this story. I want to write a second part just because I want to have Leonard ask Sheldon and Amy why they both smell like lemons.