My dude I have gotten punched in the heart with some Caesar Feels and legitimately feel like crying, would it be too much to ask for some Caesar reacting to finding his s/o in tears
Friendo I can completely relate
I’ve got some lighter imagines over 『here』 but I went ahead and wrote more anyway, so forgive me if they end up being vague or repetitive
- First course of action: a hug. He’d place his s/o in his lap and just hold them until they stopped crying, no matter how long it takes. They don’t need to worry about getting his shirt wet, don’t need to worry about what he’ll think of them- he absolutely adores his s/o, and would be more heartbroken than anything to see them like this.
- When they’re ready to talk about whatever’s going on, he’s going to be very gentle. He definitely wants to know what’s going on, and he can’t help unless they explain the situation, but he also doesn’t want to make them cry again.
- He’ll prepare them a warm drink, grab their favorite blanket, and light the fireplace for them. He may even let them wear one of his coats or shirts, if it helps them relax and calm down. He’ll also hum or sing lullabies or tell stories in Italian, if his s/o finds his voice soothing at all.
- Crying can be exhausting, and explaining the reasons behind it can be even more tiring. So once his s/o has said everything they needed to, Caesar would insist on their going to bed. He’d offer his own bed, if his s/o doesn’t want to sleep alone quite yet- he’ll lull them to sleep by playing with their hair, sending Hamon flowing through it until they’re relaxed.
- When they wake up, he’d want to offer advice on the situation, if he feels like he can help at all. He’d also insist that his s/o take the day easy, especially if they’re clearly still upset.