small modern ! ammy things
- constantly smells of flowers which is pretty inescapable giving the business she runs.
- likes to hum / sing a lot when she’s watering the flowers at the back of her shop, & when she’s draining out the sink. she’ll always do this when the shop is dead or in the morning when she’s opening up.
- isn’t native to kyoto, she was born in iga, in the mie prefecture ( ironically where the ise grand shrine is, a famous shrine dedicated to a certain goddess ) so it’s natural that she seels a bit homesick from time-to-time.
- chose to settle in the city after a childhood of living in the countryside & chose to set up her shop after she finished her studies at university.
- wardrobe full of floral print blouses & long skirts.
- has an entire album of dog pictures on her phone. i’m not kidding.