10 most memorable Kurt Cobain Quotes
February 20th marks the birth anniversary of late American musician and ‘grunge’ legend Kurt Cobain.
Aside from being one of the pioneers of the grunge music scene of Seattle, Cobain was widely respected as a great artist and a poet. Here are 10 of his most memorable quotes which youth could identify with even to this day.
Image Source: Getty Images
- “I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.”
- “The duty of youth is to challenge corruption.”
- “I’m so happy because today I found my friends – they’re in my head.”
- “Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with with your self-esteem.”
- “A friend is nothing but a known enemy.”
- “I’m not well-read, but when I read, I read well.”
- “We have no right to express an opinion until we know all of the answers.”
- “The sun is gone, but I have a light.”
- “The worst crime is faking it”
- “They laugh at me because I’m different; I laugh at them because they’re all the same.”