(Note that in many of these books, the word for sexual/gender identity is not on the page, so these are what I assume. I am also using T for all forms of gender identity for ease as well as to prevent spoilers.)
(Also note that some of these books are not perfect in their representation, so please read at your own discretion. Many of these books can be triggering, so please send me an ask if you are curious about any of the books)
so yano when Dru touches the Faerie Heirloom that Jaime left in her room, and she gets sent to Faerie and meets the Faerie boy called Ash??? well i have a theory about him!!
I agree with most people in saying he is the Seelie Queen and Sebastian’s child!! here are my reasons::
1) We know that the Queen and Sebastian had a very intimate relationship
2) Ash has white-blond hair AND green eyes like Sebastian (remember that Sebastian’s eyes turned green after he was stabbed by Clary in CoHF, cause Sebastian’s eyes were only black because of his demon blood! So maybe his black eyes aren’t inheritable?)
3) The Queen mentions that theUnseelie King haskidnapped someone from her Court that is very dear to her. When Dru meets Ash, he asks Dru if his mother has sent her, and also asks if his mother is worried about him!! So maybe Ash is the one whos been kidnapped from the Seelie Court??!!
4) When the Queen comes to Julian’s room in the Court, he mentions that the queen’s dress looks like it was “made for her in a time before she had been so starved,” so maybe it was a dress made for her to wear while pregnant??? or maybe she looks starved because she was ill after her pregnancy? and has been that way ever since?
5) Dru says there was something familiar about Ash’s smile, and Dru was in the LA Institute when Sebastian attacked it in 2007!! When Emma saw Sebastian from on top of the stairs, Dru was there too, holding onto Emma’s belt!! so Dru was highly likely to have seen him too!! So maybe she thought it was familiar because of that!!
6) Jace and Clary are in Faerie looking for a weapon that Sebastian left in one of the courts!! a very dangerous one at that!! maybe that “weapon” is Ash?!
Dru mentioned that Ash looked around 13!! and the War happened 5 years prior to the events of TDA, so how is the boy 13 you may be thinking? well we do know that time runs different in Faerie!! it can run slower OR faster and can change, as Alec said in CoHF (see below)
“Time runs differently in Faerie,” Alec said. “Sometimes faster, sometimes slower.”
so if I am correct in saying he’s Sebastian’s son, we know why he appears to be 13! because maybe time ran faster most of the time while he grew up??
well thats my thoughts on the subject of Ash the Faerie Boy!! and i hope i convinced you guys that this boy will be very important in QoAaD and possibly TWP
ty again for @bakvbabe for letting me use the goblin au!!!
It’s a cold, winter
day, the snow falling in heaps and the traffic as atrocious as usual.
years old, sits at the very edge of a tall building, which was one of the many
buildings he owned in Musutafu. He has a can of beer in one hand, taking
absent-minded sips every few seconds, staring at nothing yet everything.
Despite his already
fogged brain, he hears it—a crash.
The screams of a
Tires screeching away.
Izuku clenches his can
of beer. The bitter liquid splashes onto his hand, dripping on his lap.
Do not interfere with
the life and death of mortals, he
reminds himself, Reaper will kill you.
Izuku closes his eyes.
He takes a tiny sip from his can.
He tips his head back.
At least my son…
He downs the bitter
If someone is listening out there, please save my
Ash might be the son of the Seelie Queen, but we don’t know that yet. We do know, though, that the Unseelie King has something of the Queen. What if it’s Ash the King has? What if the King wants Ash to be the next king of the Unseelie Court? It’s possible. Also, what if the Queen wants Ash to rule the Seelie Court? If so, Ash would have power over both Seelie and Unseelie, meaning whole of Faerie. He could be either of great threat to Shadowhunters, or a big ally. Ash would be really powerful that way, being the ruler of Faerie and also half-shadowhunter. That kid would either break all hell loose or join pieces together.
This is the ending song used in the interview video~
Making a name with one battle!
The lyrics are really beautiful!
….at work so I can’t do much translating >A<;; Will edit this post laters!
Okks, translation kinda done!! hahaha I am terrible at writing poetic sounding stuff in English so just ….ignore if it sucks please..