So what was I suppose to get from that star wars video? A good laugh at the fact that you can't explain why Kubo did what he did in 686? Well if you ask me about why the SJ fuck you theory is plain bs, that's simply because Kubo wouldn't want to screw his own manga, if he did he would lose money. Why would a mangka intentionally screw up his own manga to decrease sales as a portion of those sales goes to him. Not to mention that volume 74 cover was used to grab money like you IRs claim.
I like how you say that Kubo wouldn’t do it, then go on to describe exactly what he did. Do you legitimately think Bleach is still making money for anyone? You’re just so close to seeing it and yet you can’t make the final logical leap. I get it, I do, it’s painful. Acknowledging it means surrendering that “canon ship” label you’re so desperately clinging to. Let me walk you through it:
- Kubo chose to destroy Bleach.
- He did this not only by suddenly, out of nowhere, picking IH and RR, to spite IR…
- But he also deliberately did not explain or show anything about IH or RR either, to piss them off too…
- But IH and RR, so desperate for validation, instantly ate it up!
- … Only to later realize they had absolutely no content of substance. Your “canon” ships scarcely even interact in your “canon” ending. Renji doesn’t say a damn word and Ichigo says all of one line to Orihime.
- Meanwhile there was no wrap-up to the plot, and a lot of popular characters were simply left out.
Everything was calculated for maximum destruction and maximum casualties. It was deliberate.
- Bleach is dead and the only people who care about it are people who play BBS or people who still ship.
- IH continues to badger IR out of some misguided need for approval and validation.
See, y’all think he decided you “won.” You still desperately cling to that, because it’s the only thing you have. But he played you. You don’t want to see it because to do so is to call into question your “victory.” But you feel it. You feel that emptiness in the middle of your heart and soul. Your eyes refuse to see, your ears refuse to hear, your mind refuses to contemplate, and your lips refuse to betray you. But you know.
You know he never built it up, he never explored it, he never detailed it, he never showed it. You’ve got nothing to show but that little brat Kazui.
He used you to hurt us, and he threw you away along with everything else.
Which is why you’re down here on the ash heap of history too.
Oh, yes, we were hurt, but we decided to build anew. We decided to make it our own.
And yes, you’re hurt too, but you can’t admit why, because to do so would require you to acknowledge that he used you and you got nothing out of the bargain. So you lash out as us, like you’re doing at me, right now. I understand: nobody likes having to admit that they got played. But you did. And you’re still being played. You’ll be played until you let it go.
You know, the truth is, I don’t hate IH. I really don’t. It doesn’t matter how rude or disrespectful or creepy or gross you guys get, because I know it’s your psyches trying to doublethink their way around the fact that your “victory” was Pyrrhic. I’m sure that someday, most of you will understand and come to terms with how you were psychologically and emotionally exploited, and look back on your conduct with shame and disgust. Some of you are simply irrevocably broken, and you’ll never see it. But the only thing I really feel for you all is a detached, intellectual pity.
Anyway, you can shout and scream all you want, but the reason you’re here is because you’re full of doubt. And the reason you don’t faze me is because I am full of certainty. And so while you rage and snarl and snap, I celebrate something I love, knowing you’ll be trapped until you let go of Kubo’s final betrayal of you that you took as his beneficence.
Good night, and good luck.