Summer Day 78 - August 30, 2011
[I got lazy doing them, so I’m going to do the ones I didn’t do every hour.]
- I woke up at 10AM.
- Made lumpia and red velvet cupcakes :)
- Got ready for ASB picnic :)
- Kc and Eric picked me up and dropped me off @Rohr Park.
- Met up w/ some of ASB.
- Watched Gerald chase Patrick w/ the “bomb.” It was nasty.
- Lawrenz and I played w/ water guns and threw water in the bottle @each other, tahaha.
- Ate pizza w/ chips on top :D and cupcakes w/ nutella on top :)
- Chatted it up.
- Went to Bayview for a while.
- Watched Letters practice, and played ball w/ Lawrenz, then chatted it up some more w/ Lawrenz, Patrick, and Elizabeth.
- Played Connect 4 w/ Lawrenz. Hahaha, he’s like my gaming buddy, pretty much!
- Rode in Shawn’s car to the navy base, supposedly to go bowling. FAIL plan.
- Decided to bring ASB to my house. Dropped off Elizabeth first, then pick up my coals from Kc.
- EVERYONE WAS MAKING FUN OF MY SIGHS. JEEZ, MAY I SIGH IN PEACE. Hahaha. *Sigh.. Hahaha.
- Zsara, Shawn, Lawrenz, Patrick, Gerald, Ashley, Sharlene, and Kimberly came to my house. They were amazed at my room, and shocked that I was a “bad” girl. Haha. Oh WAYL.
- Ate spaghetti while watching season finale of Pretty Little Liars in my room.
- Seshed, taha.
- Then everyone left.
- Had a really bad headache, so I slept early, haha.
It was a really fun day w/ ASB. This year will be so different for me :) And I’m so excited.