• p.o:your secret is safe with me. and to even it out i’m going to tell you all of my secrets.
  • p.o:i once forgot to brush my teeth for five weeks.
  • p.o:i didn’t actually sell my last car, i just forgot where i parked it.
  • p.o:i don’t know who Al Gore is and at this point i’m too afraid to ask.
  • p.o:when they say 2% milk i don’t know what the other 98% is.
  • p.o:when i was a baby my head was so big scientists did experiments on me.
  • p.o:i once threw a pebble at a swan and it attacked my friend, mino.