How would the boys react to Candy in her prom dress? (Being that they finally can date out in the open, amber isn't mean as much etc. All the drama is over)
Mmmm one thing i love about prom is how lit everyone looks just woW. Prom headcanons are too short so i’ll add some things they would do at prom. i wanna also add some songs that the boys and Candy would dance to bc i’m extra like that. I also added some dresses bc, again, i’m extra like that and
so y’all don’t ask
Reaction to her dress: Honestly, Nathaniel would be in awe. He would probably stop in his tracks, for a moment, then smile. Thinking as if Candy just can’t stop being beautiful, she always is. Tad cliche, but those are his thoughts. Being the prince charming we all know he is, he’d give Candy a complement; “It’s as if I can’t believe how beautiful you can be,” Nath would kiss her, before he takes her by her hand and leads her to prom.
- Honestly, has one of the best suits in prom.
- Back of his mind he’s sweating bullets he doesn’t wanna touch the dance floor
- On the look out for the other guys, he honestly should just chill for a second.
- Lets Candy have her space if she wants, but is usually behind her
- Drinks some punch,, about one or two drinks
- If Candy’s off with her friends, Nath would chill around his own - preferably Armin or Kentin.
- Melody tries to make a move on him but he’s just “Melody…Could you please just not?”
- Though he’s not annoyed, he looks annoyed - with his infamous “natural look of displeasure”.
- That one guy that will go to a party and want to leave an hour later.
- Won’t dance - he might if Candy wants to, though.
- A slow dancer, definitely - he’s not some boogie kind of guy.
- Avoids the buffet and every single sweet on the table, doesn’t know who or who didn’t touch all over it.
- Raised his own money to buy his suit and tie.
- The closest thing he’s went to eating something sweet, was a dark chocolate covered strawberry.
- Such a romantic on the dance floor, he’s the; charming dancer.
- Gets very tired, he’s not a party kind of guy.
- Thought the prom would be more formal.
- Complements the other students outfits, likes seeing different styles.
- Dances with everyone - he’s not getting on the dance floor alone.
- “Seriously, this song has no rhythm - how do they expect everyone to dance to it?”
- Obviously, the two end up being the prom king and queen.
Reaction to her dress: Oh yes Castiel would be looking up down and all around. Maybe not all around - but you get my drift. He’d put his hand on his hip and give Candy such a big smirk “And I thought I looked good tonight.” he’s only half-joking.
He knows he looks good too - just not as good as Candy. Wraps his arms around her waist and gives her a very deep kiss, before opening the door for her to prom.
- Came for Candy, there’s no way he came by himself.
- Has his ponytail up, it’s a rare sight to see with other students - except Lysander, that’s normal.
- Would have his arm around Candy the whole time.
- Candy’s gonna have to lead bc inside, he’s lost on what to do here.
- Would show off Candy if she’d let him.
- Kinda eats from the buffet but doesn’t really care for it.
- Obviously if Candy to talk with her friends, there’s no doubt he’s talking to Lysander.
- Drops a complement or two to his friends about their outfits, thinks they’re cool.
- No one can tell him he can’t have punch, cause he’s having enough to be satisfied and enough not to get drunk.
- Doesn’t know how to dance ?? Like what is dancing anyway-
- Isn’t dancing Candy might have to drag him.
- Proud of his choice with his suit, might wear it to special occasions more than this one.
- Always has that red drinking cup in his hand.
- Amber could try to flaunt her outfit around he and Candy, but he’d honestly ignore her.
- Doesn’t waste his breath on anyone he doesn’t like, it’s supposed to be a good night.
- Sits down when it’s time to dance like - he’s not gonna move, he’ll drink and watch.
- If Candy somehow managed to get him on the floor ??
- “Honestly, if you didn’t come here, then I wouldn’t be here.”
- Likes the DJ’s music, probably recognizes some of the songs.
- This boy can tango, his mom probably danced that way and he caught onto it.
- Acts a tad kinky when they dance together just to get a reaction.
Reaction to her dress: Lysander be in awe for a few seconds, but give the most prettiest smile to her. Such a pure warm smile, it needs to be put into a frame. Lys would kiss her before saying anything about her dress.
“You’re just getting more and more beautiful everyday, Candy.” probably kisses her another time, but a little more gentle. Obviously, he’d open the door for her and lead her in.
- Nathaniel can wear all of the suits he wants, but Lysander is always gonna be the best dressed.
- Looks like his hair is a bit more fluffy and curlier tonight.
- Had to fight the urge not to wear a top hat that night, thinks he would look out of place if he did.
- The best dressed out of everyone, he slays everyone in the room.
- Looks very content about everything, doesn’t seem uneasy around all the people.
- Doesn’t like the flashy lights, probably rolled his eyes because of the “extra-ness”.
- Hangs around Candy, she’d be in charge - he’d want for her to be happy first.
- Misses cuddles,,
- Glances at Candy every now and then, was teased by Rosalya.
- Wouldn’t mind dancing, but would prefer to do it when everyone else was on the floor.
- Is actually SHY to complement her as he usually does. Gdi Candy Lysbaby can’t with this,,
- Engages in conversations with other students, takes it as a “joyous occasion to talk to peers”.
- Formal and kind to most of the students, probably serves some students their punch.
- Honestly has been teased by Castiel as well for blushing around Candy lmao
- Would ask Candy if she’d like to dance, she wouldn’t need to drag him
making her job easiER
- Loves seeing different styles on the students, thinks it’s interesting to see what they can come up with.
- A lot more observant of the prom room rather than he is verbal with anyone else tbh.
- Tried some pastry tarts from the buffet ?? And he fell in love with them.
- Is the; charming dancer, we all saw this coming.
Reaction to her dress: Let’s be real, Armin would be very forward about Candy’s looks. Had a surprised expression on his face, that turns into that sexy smile of his.
“Wow…! You’re looking super hot tonight,” adding onto his sentence, “Not like you aren’t everyday, anyway.” He’d give her a deep kiss, that lasts a bit longer than usual. He’d open the door and let her in and let the party begin!
Song: Daft Punk - One More Time.
- Considers the prom more as a “party” than it is a “prom”.
- Candy would have to explain the slight difference in it, bc he’ll ask about it.
- “…Basically the boring version of a party and everyone dances?”
- Alexy had to pick out his outfit, there’s no way that Armin was gonna pick out a suit on his own.
- Doesn’t drink, he doesn’t like how people get drunk or have hangovers - sounds like it sucks. Nor does he want one tbh
- That one guy that starts a dance fight just for shits and giggles.
- Dances like a dork just to embarrass Candy, but he can boogie
- “So, Sweetness, what did you think of my cool moves back there?” knows he was dancing like an idiot.
- Doesn’t really look at the other students outfits, they’re just outfits.
- Pretty impressed with the decor of the area, glances here and there - thinks it’s pretty fancy for some highschoolers.
- Such a picky eater when it comes to the buffet - takes years to make a decision on what he wants.
- Actually likes his outfit, thinks he looks good - looked at himself once or twice in a mirror.
- Didn’t leave his PSP behind, he played with it in the car - it’s resting in his tux pocket.
- Still wearing his beanie some suit that Alexy picked out won’t stop him.
- Won’t hesitate to give her a quick kiss on the cheek if she’s leaving or if he’s leaving.
- Is the “boogie down” dancer, likes spinning Candy around when they dance.
- Always ends the dance, spinning Candy around, and catching her from behind with a smile. He loves that move and he loves doing it.
Reaction to her dress: Pfft - Kentin is easily flustered, that’s for sure. Would almost tumble, but maintain himself. He’d try not to be super awkward checking Candy out, managing to say “You….You look absolutely stunning,” gives her a sweet kiss. He’d hold her hand, entering prom the same time she does.
- Wasn’t ready for so many people to be in the same room, he’s not very extroverted.
- Follows Candy around, not very sure what to do.
- Ok but he’s glanced at Candy LOADS of times and still isn’t over her beauty tbh.
- Got teased by Alexy and then double teased with Armin,
tag team teasers.
- Drinks the punch somewhat, two or three cups of it, he just likes the fruit.
- Lives at the buffet, helps around and takes some pastries - gives some to Candy.
- Tried to give Candy a piece of his cake and got it on her face,, he felt bad but - Candy ate it anyways.
- Surprisingly, the best dancer on the floor…only if he wasn’t so awkward to the idea of being in front of everyone else,,
- Feels like he looks good tonight, glad he does too.
- Super blushy when he dances with Candy like now he has a closeup ?? Candy would have to tell him it’s “alright” and it’s “okay”, he knows it is but - he’s just timid about it all.
- Likes spinning Candy around and catching her, probably kissed her.
- The type of dance he’d do is “swing” basically the retro version of the waltz, with spinning.
- Thinks his suit is basic but figures it’d be classy to wear.
- Always straightens out his tux, he doesn’t want it to be wrinkly
- “I remember when we had a prom in middle school, it was nothing like this.”
- Likes slow dancing, has his head resting in Candy’s neck and holds her close by her waist.
- If Candy was his dance at their middle school prom, he’d bring it up like “It’s funny how we grew up, doing this again”.
- If not, then he’s timid to it but alright - now that they’re together.