Dynamics and their Siblings
Btw, I have two younger sisters.
Omega with another Omega Sibling
- The older sibling would teach the younger one tips and tricks of nest building.
- May even share a nest when they’re younger, but move to different nests later, yet they’ll spend lots of time in their sibling’s nest.
- Having two Omegas in the house would fill the home with such sweet scents.
- When one of them is upset the other will comfort them and release calming scents to calm the upset sibling.
- If they are both upset, expect a very distint buringin scent to fill the room.
- They always share clothes.
Omega with a Beta Sibling
- Since Betas are such great cooks, meals are always great.
- However, no one is suddenly great, but the Omega Sibling with still eat the messed up dishes.
- Betas learning how to build a nest.
- Omegas learning how to cook.
- They would stick up for one another when another Dynamic bullies them.
- Omegas soothing their Beta sibling when they are upset.
- Beta siblings being protective of their Omega sibling and going with them everywehre.
Omega with an Alpha Sibling
- The Omega sibling being sad because their Alpha sibling gets away with more things than they do.
- The Alpha sibling being overly protective of their Omega sibling, they would scent them and go with them places.
- Omegas growing up to be more confident and out spoken like their Alpha sibling.
- Alphas having a deep respect for Omegas since they see all sides of an Omega.
- Sporty siblings!
Beta with a Beta Sibling
- Bakes sales.
- Having classes together, and doing homework together.
- They both understand how it feels to be overlooked. They reassure each other that they are important and worth loving.
- If they move out, they’d be roommates. Clean roommates, messes aren’t their thing.
- Best secret keepers.
Beta with an Alpha Sibling
- Alpha sibling always sticking up for their Beta sibling.
- Alpha sibling never goig without a meal.
- The Alpha sibling never being late to anything.
- The Beta sibilng learning that not everything needs a place to go, it’s okay to be messy sometimes.
- Alpha siblings always worried when they need to be separate from their Beta sibling, like for classes.
- Beta siblings being more bold when they enter a room.
Alpha with an Alpha Sibling
- Extremely Competitive!
- Either on the same sports team.
- If on different teams, they’re team Captains.
- They share clothes all the time, however, the other sibling doesn’t know.
- Loud fights, almost physical. Punches may fly.
- Lots of laughing, they have so many inside jokes.
- Mess with one Alpha sibling, you mess with both Alpha siblings.