An incomplete list of Deep Jojo Things™ I think about sometimes
- Avdol said he had friends who were killed by their own stands.
- The events of Dio’s World took place on January 16th, 1988. Jotaro is an aquarius, meaning his 18th birthday happened only a few days or weeks after everything went down in Cairo.
- Caesar seems to have held high regard for his grandfather, while hating his own father, who abandoned his family in order to continue the fight against the Stone Mask’s legacy. However, Will Zeppeli did the exact same thing.
- Lisa Lisa is implied to have been alive several years prior to part 3.
- During the fight with Tarkus, Jonathan’s shirt literally exploded off his body, and he remained shirtless for the duration of the fight and the immediate aftermath. A short time later, he is seen wearing a different shirt. Does this mean what was actually inside the Tiny Backpack of Mysteries was spare clothes?
- Jolyne was in a motorcycle gang when she was 14 and this is never really talked about, just kind of accepted.
- It’s highly implied that Joseph saw fake boobs in a catalogue, actually bought them, and then brought an entire drag getup with him on a trip to Mexico to fight nazis.
- Josuke turned a guy into a book and apparently left him at the Morioh library forever. This is never mentioned again. That’s really fucked up.
- When Jotaro was in a coma in part 6, despite having no sense of self or memory of even the most basic things like his native language, apparently whenever anyone tried to touch his hat, Star Platinum would attack them. Why the hell does Jotaro have such a deeply rooted thing about his hat? Or is it Star Platinum himself that’s weirdly overprotective of Jotaro’s hat, regardless of the user?