So. I looked up Facism. This is what I found.
Facism: a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
On top of that?
So… still unsure if calling Donald Trump a facist is correct. Here’s why I believe that.
- Nazis saught to DISARM CITIZENS. Trump refuses to remove the 2 ammendment, much to the dismay of the left.
- Nazis, Islam, The Taliban, and Muslim extremists seek to force their ideals onto others, to resist often meant death. Trump has not once attempted to force his beliefs onto anyone.
- Nazis threatened (and acted upon said threats) other nations who did not share their ideals. Trump has shown enough respect to openly admit his disapproval without threatening anyone.
- Trump has put his nation first in a peaceful and fair manner. No aggression, no violence.
- During the election, Hillary Clinton had continuously thrown political mud at her opponents (same can be said of the other candidate.) Through media and has gone so far as to insult Donald Trump. Trump on the otherhand, despite his hotheadedness, has shown his opponents complete and utter respect, and has even shook hands with Hillary (who immediately disappeared to the back room only to be dragged back out.) after the election.
Trump is a BUSINESS MAN. There are jokes about politicians being liars! Trump has, so far, kept every single promise he made during his campaign. Obama did not. Infact, Obama went the complete opposite direction! The only thing he did as promised was Obamacare, and we all remember how that went. It FAILED! and he refused to admit it!
Ok. Rant over.
(Please note that these are my opinions that I am merely expressing. If you do not share such opinions then ignore this post. I am not forcing you to believe them or share the same view. And do please refrain from sending disrespectfull hate messages to me if you disapprove. I will shut anon off and post such messages. I do not tolerate disrespect and will show the same amount of respect that you shown me. So do not, I repeat, do not try me.)