Okay, okay, okay, so I don’t have time to actually write something for Femslash February, BUT I will contribute a headcanon :D
SO I’ve always loved the idea of Chloe and Alya being together, and this whole thing with them officially being the fox and the bee has my head spinning with a new ROMANCE!
- Chloe and Alya hate each other as civilians still.
- But as heroes, they’re totally different. Ladybug is very protective of her relationship with Chat (look how she reacted to Volpina flirting with him–you know it’s true), so Fox!Alya and Bee!Chloe are automatically drawn together. Not because Ladybug and Chat are ignoring them or anything, but because they’re both the new guys and there’s still this line between veteran heroes and newbies.
- It quickly becomes clear to Fox!Alya that Bee is head over heels in love with Ladybug. But Fox!Alya had already kind of promised to help Chat with his game with Ladybug, so now she feels bad. As a result, she kind of makes a special effort to hang out with Bee and kind of be her support, especially when it becomes clear that Ladybug is interested in some other boy beyond them.
- Bee is devastated, but Fox is a good friend and so helps her through it all. And because Bee thinks Fox is pretty cool too, they become closer and closer until, finally, Bee realizes she’s developed feelings for Fox instead.
- But as civilians, they still hate each other. Maybe hate each other more and more all the time. I just like this idea of Fox and Bee, like, slowly falling in love and they’re just so supportive and great for each other, but as civilians they’re absolutely nasty. I NEED SUPPORTIVE SUPERHERO GIRLFRIENDS, OKAY?! But also the drama of being enemies as civilians and seeing how that would pan out in a reveal.
I don’t really know where I’m going with this, but… I really should just write it, AUGH! >.<