REBEL WITH A CAUSE: As a Hong Kong apartment house for an extended clan boldly proves, designer Mattia Bonetti’s fever-dream decors are one man’s colorful campaign to banish the banal. - photography: Simon Upton - text: Mitchell Owens - AD August 2016
“Artworks - including a large Ken Kiff piece and a Yayoi Kusama gourd - occupy a corner of the living area.”
- Your favorite character with clothes they would never wear.
- A crack ship.
- Dance poses. Breakdance poses are always better.
- Think about a feeling/emotion, try drawing something that would make you feel that way.
- A magical/mythical creature.
- Modern day AUs are always fun.
- What would your fave’s room look like?
- Expressions! Extra points for making them exaggerated.
- Flying objects. Any kind of objects. Put some wings on a refrigerator.
- Your outfit!
- Design a mermaid. Or a sprite.
HI ^o^ Sorry for being inactive this week ahaha I got sick and the medicine I drink at night makes me super sleepy so I end up dozing off early ++ I still have to go to work because I’m saving up my vacation days ;;v;;
Anyway! I’m also answering && compiling asks right now (around 3k) – I’m so sorry I let them pile up ;;v;; I have some sets from … since what … October … I was wondering if it’s still okay to answer them (or not… they probably hate me now hhhh) ahaha I’m so sorry I feel so ashamed aksjhdkjsafsdf
Happy 5 year anniversary, Tokyo Ghoul! I’ve never been invested in a manga as much as this one, and I thank Ishida-sensei’s brilliant writing, art, and his undeserved dedication to fans of his work. His remake of chapter one is the main inspiration behind this piece. I hope to evolve in my abilities as much as he has over the course of these few years!