Actually I withdrew from the university completely. lol
Right now I am eighteen, unemployed and
not going to school.
Err-actually in between choosing which college I should spend the rest of my 3 ½ years at according to my mom who puts it so nicely.. “YUH SCUNT BETTER CHOOSE A FUCKING COLLEGE OR I AM NOT PAYING FOR YOUR SCHOOLING ANYMORE.”
Again.. I got stuck with a college because Drexel and New School is waiting on my transcripts to finalize their decision..Which is withheld because of my lovely English professor
who probably got lost getting coffee never put my final grade in..
So between my mom’s lack of patience and my acceptance to Montclair State University… I think I’ll just call it a day and go to MSU..
It’s my safety school but oh well. I originally wanted to apply for TCNJ but they require that you have at least 2 years at a University before even attempting to transfer.
I never bothered to finish my application for Rutgers and Temple even though I pretty much knew I would get in.. I just didn’t want to pay the application fee. lol
$65 is a lot of money in general.. You know what I could do with that money… Get a mani, pedi, and eyebrows done then still have enough money to get a value meal at Wendy’s. Yes, I’m serious.
But back to my story.
Yeah so Rutgers and Temple was out.
I never applied to Kean because it was waaaay too close to home. Literally Kean is 10-15 minutes from my house. If I had a car and a license I would commute there rather than live on campus.
NJCU, William Patterson, Saint Peters, and UCC was a hell no. (For various reason, lest I have to explain and make this post longer than it already is)
NJIT didn’t have my major.
I don’t really care for Rider.
Montclair State was pretty much a winner. Because:
- Most of my professors teach at MSU so I’m getting the same quality education I had at FDU instead at MSU.
- It’s cheaper. Like almost $10,000 a year. FDU was $43,000.
- It’s a larger campus.. I got tired of the smallness of FDU.
- The classes aren’t too big like example: Rutgers.
- It’s close to home. Montclair is only 25 minutes up the parkway. Not that I would shy away from college further away from my parents.. I applied for Drexel (in Philly) and New School (in Manhattan) for jesuit sake.
- They gave me a decision before Drexel and New School.
That sums it up.
See you later this month Montclair.