After I saw the newest SMITE Machinima I haven't been able to get this out of my head!
1. Zeus is always trying to appeal to the “Hip, young crowd” he believes most of the gods he works with are. Amaterasu has, unfortunately, had to deal with the brunt of his attempts to connect with the younger crowd. She’s had to call him his weekly changing nicknames, suffer through his attempts at rap- HECK he once even dressed up as a DJ and came to work, telling her to “Get funky fresh with your bad self, Amy!”
2. Needless to say Amy has a few, errrr…. issues with his “Cool Boss” motif.
3. Cu Chulainn, being the newest god on the battlefield, has yet to learn the ins and outs of the game and his co-workers. For example: He’s still trying to stop pronouncing Izanami’s name as “It’s-Anime” and he refuses to stop reffering to Susanoo as “Susan”.
4. Hades… well Hades is just a cinnamon roll. Although the Machinima portrayed a bit more like a jerky kind of boss I imagine him as caring for his co-workers and looking out for them.
5. Now, believe you me, when he has an “off-day” everyone suffers! He once tied Loki to a rock and threatened to drip snake venom he got from Serqet into his eyes!
6. Hades brought Loki a box of chocolates and a very long apology note for actually getting the venom in Loki’s eye and nearly blinding him.
7. Izanami doesn’t really get hurt. She’s already dead. She can’t exactly die twice. I know that in game she dies, but I just imagine that as her servants from Yomi pulling her back down so she can rest and recover from her wounds. Needless to say she hates it.
8. If you think that Izanami’s seriously hurt because you see her lying on the ground completely limp and she hasn’t been dragged back down to Yomi by her servants yet, she’s just fucking with you. That, or she’s taking a nap.
9. Nox acts a lot like Hades’ secretary. She helps everyone out aroud the Underworld and does what Hades tells her to do. She even used to bring him coffee in the morning.
10. Hades can’t really digest anything or chew anything. Nox learned that the hard way when she watched the coffee she bought for Hades leakout from under his robe. Why can’t he eat or drink anything? Cause he’s a giant skelly under that fancy purple robe of his, duh!