Hey guys! @lauwurens and I wanted to post this while it was still 4/20 (ha). In honors of this day, we’re co-hosting a Hamilton MAP together.
We are looking for 11 enthusiastic, dependable artists to collaborate with us! Each artist is expected to do two parts (each part is roughly around 10-20 seconds long; about 30 - 40 seconds total). We will be accepting portfolio submissions until May 13, 2017. Anything afterwards will be deleted.
The parts don’t have to be fully animated, but we do want something in an animatic format (this means legible drawings, no stick figures). Let your illustrations shine out for this project! This also means no text in your shots (to maintain consistency throughout the video).
This does not need to be colored, and shading is definitely a bonus.
Portfolio Submission Guidelines:
- Email email@example.com with the subject “REEL SUBMISSION”
- Tell us your name (and the name to use for the credits whether it be your real name or your username)
- Include a link to your portfolio/showreel
- Basically anywhere we can see your work without rummaging through a bunch of stuff
- Rank of preferred shots you would like to do*
*Note: if you are interested in doing this project but have no idea what parts you want, still apply - we’ll assign you a part if you are chosen
Shot Submission Guidelines:
- Final output must be 1920x1080, 24fps, .mov or .mp4 format
- Name your shot Ham_part### (### as your part number)
- Frame length must match song length
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your completed part
- Subject: [Your shot number]
- Attach file or send us a link where it can be downloaded
Selected artists will be notified after the submission period closes (most likely a week after). Final shots are due August 12, 2017.
It must not include:
- Sexually Explicit Content
- Non-canon ships
- Excessive gore
- Gender bending
- Whitewashing (keep the characters close to the Original Broadway Cast!)
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me 8O! I look forward to working with you guys. Let’s have fun!