What the Artemis Fowl books really should've been called
• Artemis Fowl Wants More Gold
• Artemis Fowl Wants to Stick It to the Russian Mafia
• Artemis Fowl Wants More Money
• Artemis Fowl Wants to Know Why This Redheaded Midget Seems to Know Who He Is
• Artemis Fowl Wants to Meet a Demon
• Artemis Fowl Wants to Save His Mom… from Himself Technically
• Artemis Fowl Wants the Fours to Go Away
• Artemis Fowl Wants to Save the World
Bank Teller: Colonel Lee, of course, come this way! And this is your… son? Artemis: *pops bubblegum* Unfortunately, dude, yes. Butler: My son does not communicate well with the rest of the world.
In book 4, Artemis Fowl had to disguise himself as a normal moody gum-chewing teenager who wore hoodies and jeans–not to mention an unkept hair–all for the first time to his horror. He missed his Armani and Zegna suits. But he was dedicated to rob the most secured bank in the world with Butler disguised as his military father.Please protect this boy he doesn’t know how to act like a normal teen! Everyone doesn’t exactly live like an heir to the Fowl Empire.
I love Artemis Fowl… but Holly is the exact kind of “strong female character” that disappoints me. She uses “like a girl” as an insult, and she has to show that she’s “not like other girls.” I’m glad that she’s strong, and independent, and assertive, but I’m not glad that Eoin Colfer made her need to put down other girls to be like this.
there are so many fan artists for warrior cats that make character designs for entire clans that are unique and diverse in shape and color and imo it’s set the bar way too high for any potential film adaptation