What the Artemis Fowl books really should've been called
• Artemis Fowl Wants More Gold
• Artemis Fowl Wants to Stick It to the Russian Mafia
• Artemis Fowl Wants More Money
• Artemis Fowl Wants to Know Why This Redheaded Midget Seems to Know Who He Is
• Artemis Fowl Wants to Meet a Demon
• Artemis Fowl Wants to Save His Mom… from Himself Technically
• Artemis Fowl Wants the Fours to Go Away
• Artemis Fowl Wants to Save the World
Bank Teller: Colonel Lee, of course, come this way! And this is your… son? Artemis: *pops bubblegum* Unfortunately, dude, yes. Butler: My son does not communicate well with the rest of the world.
In book 4, Artemis Fowl had to disguise himself as a normal moody gum-chewing teenager who wore hoodies and jeans–not to mention an unkept hair–all for the first time to his horror. He missed his Armani and Zegna suits. But he was dedicated to rob the most secured bank in the world with Butler disguised as his military father.Please protect this boy he doesn’t know how to act like a normal teen! Everyone doesn’t exactly live like an heir to the Fowl Empire.
hail to you, Artemis Agrotera, the doe among the graves. the arrow covered in my own blood, nocked again. the scent-memory of the bear chasing me up the cliff - and when the wind shifts, me with a knife, chasing back.