magic thistle! aka a magic spent au of @hazia and @lloydbrunel‘s milk thistle kids who i love dearly. arika is a witch who’s magic is based around plants and kamali’s is based around earth specifically metal like copper.
figured i’d take a stab at making some prompts. Tag me if you use them!! I wanna see what you make :>>>
1. Pick a year, maybe the year you/your friend/your crush was born. Find out important things that happened that year. The top song played on the radio, the movie that won at the oscars, any notable inventions?
2. Pick a color. Do everything in that color. Try different shades of the same color, or do it all in one shade for hard mode
3. Draw a self portrait without looking at yourself on one page, and another one while seeing your reflection/a picture of yourself
4. Make a playlist of your current favorite songs / use their lyrics
5. What’s your favorite room? Your bedroom, a class room? Why do you like it? What’s in it? Draw it.
6. draw an alternative world. Maybe it’s the same as our current word but some people have horns? Maybe it’s a world entirely encompassed in an hourglass?
7. Are you superstitious? If yes, write/draw about you biggest superstition. If no, write/draw about one that interests you.
8. Where would you go on a roadtrip? Write/draw about the locations you’d love to see.
9. Write/draw about how you feel at 3am.
10. Whats your first ever memory?
11. Sit in front of a mirror and make 5 funny faces and draw yourself.
12. Write / draw your favorite myth.
13. Draw your hands
14. Collect all the ‘left over’ bits for a week: receipts, fruit stickers, notes, wrappers. Then make a journal page out of them.
15. Print out one of your favorite poems. Cut each word out and rearrange it. It probably wont make any sense but it will still somehow feel like your favorite poem.
so i lose a lot of sleep to overthinking, and last night i was thinking about my bujo and decided to try and incorporate my art journal into it. on the left side is a weekly spread and on the right is an art journal spread. 🌻💗