- Your favorite character with clothes they would never wear.
- A crack ship.
- Dance poses. Breakdance poses are always better.
- Think about a feeling/emotion, try drawing something that would make you feel that way.
- A magical/mythical creature.
- Modern day AUs are always fun.
- What would your fave’s room look like?
- Expressions! Extra points for making them exaggerated.
- Flying objects. Any kind of objects. Put some wings on a refrigerator.
- Your outfit!
- Design a mermaid. Or a sprite.
HOLY MOLY 4000 FOLLOWERS!?!?! I’m amazed! I’m astounded!! I’m shocked!!! I’m crying, I’m so happy right now! Thank you so much for all the continuous support! I’m going to be taking a little break from tumblr for awhile for spring break to finish a lot of project I have rn, but as soon as I’m done I’ll come back and post all the goodies I’ve been working on! Thank you so much again babes! Please enjoy some Big brother Percy
in the manga, tsukki gets drawn with really puffy hair sometimes (i love it) i wonder if his hair would naturally get that way if it were longer… would tsukki be the type to hide it under a beanie if he couldn’t get a haircut yet… i wanna knoW
Have some sketches. Focused more on original stuff tonight. Also, GONNA TRY TO MAKE PASTA IN MY TINY FREAKIN APARTMENT. It’s so small. I got to tiny burners and half a sink and they’re placed an inch apart. No counter space. Ugh. I love you japan. But I would have given up half my living room for this “Kitchen” which is more like a “food prep hallway.
Aside from working on originals I’ve decided to spend my time on a secret fandom project. Should be a HOOT!
I haven’t posted any art lately cause I’m a fart but also I’ve been super busy so here’s a quick doodle dump to show you that I have been drawing… just not… anything like… nicely. Anyway. Here you go. I may finish the top MML pic but I’m not feeling it now so we’ll see.