if art isnt treating you right
- don’t erase the stuff you’ve already drawn, just make the layer invisible. if you’re anything like me then deleting in process sketches has a very light subconscious negative effect on how the drawing is turning out.
- don’t draw your sketches on white, especially if your brush is black. white is hard to draw on. change it to grey. trust me on this.
- if a sketch is almost there but not quite try mirroring it horizontally. the issues will be way easier to spot.
-if inking isnt your thing but you want outlines just paint your color over the sketch lines, then do the ink lines last.
- if you have lots of ideas but no patience with details like myself take to tiny tiny thumbnails. like im talking barely bigger than your thumb. it forces you to look at the whole picture and not just the details.
- if tiny doesnt work/you like detailing go opposite. draw REALLY huge and work your way through.