Hey everyone! I’m Eva, and I recently restarted my blog and my study schedule, so now I’m ready to fully introduce myself to the community!
- I’m a rising freshman in high school (I’m officially starting on the 5th!)
- I’m fully bilingual in English and Spanish (but I’d love to learn a lot more languages!)
- I’m a member of the Scholastic Art and Writing Award family
- I was team captain on my school’s state chemistry bowl team last year
- I teach young children how to read and write, as well as tutor math to high school students
- I studied automotive/transportation design and anatomical structure this past summer at one of America’s best universities for design (gotta love those summer internships haha)
- I love the STEM field! I plan on going into the medicine field for neurological studies or cardiovascular surgery (in short I just want to be either a neurosurgeon/cardiovascular surgeon hahaha)
BOOKS BURY ME WITH MY BOOKShaha some of my favorite books are The Kite Runner, When Breath Becomes Air, The Gene, and The Girls!
- Art is one of my passions that I’ve held with me throughout my entire childhood! I actually wanted to be a cartoonist for a living from age 7 to at least 11 haha
- Alternative/indie music is my lifeblood but I honestly really like 80s bands like Tears for Fears and Van Halen
- I’m pretty tiny but I enjoy lifting weights and exercising (mainly in the summer though, I can’t do pushups during deadline weeks haha)
- Speaking of deadlines, I’m a staff writer on my school’s newspaper! We’re the only weekly student-run newspaper in our state, so it’s safe to say that I spend at least 90% of my time in the staff room finishing up stories (help us we’re so busy)
I’m actually skipping a lot of grades so I’m taking the average sophomore/junior curriculum for my school;
- Honors Drawing and Painting 1
- Honors Biology
- Honors Spanish 3
- Advanced Journalism 1
- Honors Freshman English (required for all incoming freshman)
- Honors Geometry
- Honors World History and Geography
- I plan on using this blog as a source of motivation!
- I’d really like to land on the 4.00+ Honor Roll at my school
- I’d also like to be a National AP Scholar maybe?? At the very least I’d like to know that I did my best!
- It’d be really fun to do the 100 Days of Productivity Challenge!
- More original posts!! Maybe a desk/backpack tour (despite both being really tiny in comparison to everyone else’s haha) or a study-with-me video?
Favorite Studyblrs (Not Limited To!):
That’s all I’ve got to say honestly! My inbox is always open if anyone has any questions/is interested in talking, don’t hesitate to reach out! Be sure to like/reblog so that I can check out your blog (I need to follow more people lol). Thanks everyone!