1. She’s a dangerous woman. She loves extreme sports, midnight walk and wait, don’t let her drink liquors. It will unleash the inner beast in her. She will become insatiably gorgeous. When she’s drunk, she’s uncontrollable. She loves to point a handgun and say, “I will kill you. Don’t mess with me”. And also, she loves to vomit and sleep everywhere. Be patient with her.
2. Don’t be greedy with her time and attention. Let her feel that you won’t consume her space.
3. Be right there for her. Every time. When she needs someone to listen to her drama even if it’s 4 in the morning, stay with her. Be her favorite pillow that knows all of her stories and secrets. Don’t leave her until she falls asleep.
4. Listen to her when she sings Honeymoon Avenue. It is her favorite song. Don’t interrupt her even if she’s crying so hard and she’s starting to mumble the lyrics. Look at her through her eyes. Feel her pain. Feel her presence, it’s the real her. Embrace the world she’s living in right now, she’s badly hurt. Don’t comfort her with promises.
5. When she says everything’s gonna be alright. She means it, but she still doubts. Encourage her.
6. Be the moonlight that will guide her and bring her back to her path. Be the light in her darkest night.
7. She loves winter things even if it’s already autumn. Accept her weird taste.
8. Focus on her details. Her actions tell the truth. If she text you, “I’m okay. Don’t worry.” don’t believe in her. Travel to her home and comfort her with her favorite food. She loves to pretend a lot, so get used to it.
9. Some things are better left unsaid. If she doesn’t talk first about her past, don’t bring it up. She’s trying not to remember everything. Help her to move forward. You can’t save her from reminiscing, but you can do better things for her not to look back anymore.
10. She wears her heart on her sleeves. If she tells you she loves the way you treat her, appreciate it because it’s real.
11. She loves to write songs with her piano. She’s a talented musician and be her favorite song that she will play every time.
12. Adore her from her smiles to her soul.
13. You’ll never know when she will become a child all over again, she loves to play everything around her. She loves to dance in the rain, play with someone’s hair and even piss you until you become angry. She appreciates everything. From the sunflowers she sees every morning to the stars she connects every night. Every effort, every smile. Accept her and be her childhood best friend.
14. If she’s already into you, don’t lose the chance but don’t take advantage of her.
15. Loving her will be your best mistake. Get ready for the consequences you will experience throughout the journey with her. She loves to be in danger, protect her every time. Love her until you can’t recall anymore all the reasons why you’re still in love with her and all you just want to witness is her naked face every morning of your life.
E.J. Cenita, 15 Ways How To Make Her Fall For You using Ariana Grande Songs