y'all today i went on a date with this girl and we drove like 40 minutes north and went hiking and then when she was dropping me back off, we went to visit the tallest building in atlanta and it was so fun and cute
Hi hellooooo are you taking requests? If so what are like perfect date headcanons for Gladio? Will he kiss on the first date, yadayada. Thanks!! ^.^
My first request, oh my gosh.
First Date: Gladiolus Amicitia
• Prior to your date, he’s going to ask you what your favorite color is. You’ll ask why but he won’t budge; reason being because he’s going to give you a bouquet of gladiolus flowers of said color. He’ll love seeing your cheeks turn red as you hug the bouquet close and smile sheepishly at him.
• If you’re the outdoorsy type, he’ll take you hiking and show you his favorite scenic routes. Gladio will have packed enough food and snacks for the both of you to sit down in the shade or in a patch of cool grass for you to enjoy and rest.
You’ll stop at the top of a hill and you’ll take in the view, meanwhile he’s taking in the view of you. He’ll step close, take your hand in his, and ask to kiss you; if he sees you can’t understand the question through eye contact alone then he doesn’t mind making his request verbal.
• You wonder why he told you to pack your swimsuit for the hike, only to discover that the last stop before the end of the hike is at a small lake with a beautiful waterfall. You won’t even get a chance to test out how cold the water might be because he’s going to scoop you up in his arms and jump in. If he didn’t kiss you earlier, he’s definitely going to as you cling to him for warmth due to the chilly water.
• You’ll be hugging him with your legs wrapped around his waist as you calm down from your giggle fit when he gives you that look. He’ll caress your cheek and give you an experimental kiss. When he hears you whimper as he pulls away, he’ll smirk and kiss you again but with more passion. It’s this intimate moment that he thanks the gods for.
• Rather do something with less vigorous activity? He’ll take you to a bookstore and tell you about his favorite series and poetry books, he’ll even ask for you to share your favorites as well; Gladio will most likely purchase a book you already own so that he can read along and discuss with you. He loves hearing about what you’re passionate about, especially if it has to do with literature. Yes, this man is a delightful combo of brains and brawn.
• He’s going to be holding your hand for almost the entirety of the date. No questions asked; unless it’s hot out and your palms get sweaty, then he’ll wrap an arm around your shoulders to keep you close. He wants to feel the softness of your hand against his/ the closeness of you.
• Next Gladio will take you walking around downtown Insomnia, perhaps even to a nearby park where you can lose yourselves in conversation. Needless to say the first date with him, whatever it is you decided to do, it’s going to last a while. He wants to learn as much as possible about you. If there’s a specific place you want to go, he’ll happily oblige and let you take the lead.
• It’s around then when you’re telling him a story about yourself that you’ll notice that he’s absolutely entranced with you, his eyes flickering between your eyes and lips. You’ll trail off when he starts to lean close and capture your lips in a soft kiss. And damn the Six if he isn’t the best kisser you’ve ever met.
• You’ll giggle and forget what it was you were talking about, earning a gorgeous laugh from him.
• Once you’ve worked up an appetite, he’ll take you to his favorite ramen shop. He goes there so often that he’s good friends with the whole staff, landing you guys a free House Special for the occasion. And who doesn’t like free meals?
• Afterwards he’ll take you to an ice cream parlor for some dessert. Feeling bold? Order a sundae and eat the cherry in front of him. Do it. If he didn’t kiss you earlier, then watching you put the cherry in your mouth will make him forget any sort of restraint and kiss you. He’ll hold the back of your neck and pull you into a searing lip lock, relishing in your sweetness.
• Without a doubt, you both agree that this calls for a second date.
Ok here's the request again! Can you do a TFLN where Harry and the missus met and began dating the week before Harry starts a tour and when they've been dating for only like 1 or 2 weeks Harry sends flowers to her home?
The beautiful flowers you sent me this morning.
They’re very beautiful.
That’s a very artsy photo.
You should stick that on Instagram.
Tag me in it, too.
Would that be okay?
Of course! I want people to know that I’m with you.
Are you sure?
Do you like them? Are they nice? They fit your house?
They smell divine, too.
Did you pick them yourself?
I went into the shop, yeah. Picked out the bouquet myself. I mean, I’ve only seen your house once. And that was in the dark, but, I thought they would fit nicely.
They’re gorgeous. Thank you.
Consider them as an ‘I miss you’.
I miss you, too.
How’s tour going?
It’s good. Missing you like crazy. It’s not fun waking up and realising I can’t come and see you. I woke up this morning, hoping to give you a call and pop over with a breakfast bap from Starbucks, but I realised I was in Glasgow and you were back in London.
I could have joined you on this leg.
I didn’t want take you from work.
I could have come for a week. Used my holiday days.
Nope. I want you to come and join me in Milan, through to Lisbon. We can make it a proper holiday, too. Sunbathe together and go out for dinners and then have the show and come back and sleep.
That sounds great.
I’ll let you go and do your stuff today. I’ve got some stuff to do myself. I’ll speak to you soon?
Speak later before the show. x
You deserve all the flowers.
I’m running out of space.
I can send you some outdoorsy ones?
And where will I put them? I have no garden, you idiot.
You can stick them in my garden. I gave you a key for emergencies. You can go and plant them in my garden, if you want?
Of course. We can be like an old married couple and garden together when I’m home.
You walk on by my house I wanna call out your name. I wanna tell you how beautiful you are from where I’m standing. You got me thinking what we could be ‘cause… I keep craving, craving, you don’t know it but it’s true can’t get my mouth to say the words they wanna say to you.
In my dreams, you’re with me. We’ll be everything I want us to be and from there - who knows?
Erik looked at you from his window; you were smiling while playing with the kids. Erik looked down and shook his head, he kept on telling himself that you were too good for him and that he would never have a chance to tell you how much he loves you.
Erik fell for you right when he laid eyes on you for the first time, he clearly remembers that day when Charles brought you back to the mansion and he caught a glimpse of you, how your hair swished when you walked and how your eyes shine when you talked about what you loved.
Summary: Follow-up to White Wedding and Flexibility. Cas takes you out to his favorite spot in the middle of the woods. Based on the song “First of May” by Jonathan Coulton.
Warnings: Super fluffy smut.
A/N: Sorry this took so long. It was supposed to be posted May 1st, but it… wasn’t. Cas’ character is based on Endverse!Cas. Feedback is always welcome and if you’d like to be added to my everything tag list, send me an ask or DM.
You looked out the car window and only saw tall trees. “Cas, where the hell are we?”
Cas didn’t take his eyes off the dirt road; he only smiled and reached over to squeeze your hand. “We’re almost there.”
He finally stopped the car and casually stepped out to grab his backpack from the trunk. “It’s this way.”
As you guys saw, I went camping this weekend and this was my book of choice. My review is up on Goodreads, but I absolutely loved it! This book really struck some chords in me and I’m so glad I chose to read it outdoors. Do you guys like outdoorsy things like camping and hiking?
I’ve literally been using the same two gifs for them, and I wanted to change it up a little bit, it doesn’t really have anything to do with the story though 💕
Pairing: Justin Foley x Alex Standall
Fandom: 13 Reasons Why
Hey girl! Could you please do a justlex imagine based off the song take me home by Jess Glynne? 💕💕 - (daddyrossbutler)
Warning/s: Angsty, sort of. They (mostly) Justin may be a little OOC.
Author’s Note: I literally had no idea where this was going. I’ve decided that most of my imagines are going to be sort of AU- meaning that Hannah and Jeff are alive but she still sent the tapes but changed them a bit so there was an extra one saying like “and this is why I didn’t kill myself” and everyone (except Bryce, Courtney and Marcus but they can deep-throat a knife) apologised and, sort of, became friends with Hannah and they’re close and everyone’s happy.
Wrapped up, so consumed by all this hurt If you ask me, don’t know where to start Anger, love, confusion
1, 2, 3, 4, 5. No matter what he did, Alex couldn’t fall asleep. He didn’t know what it was, maybe it was new sheets he had, maybe it was the annoying buzzing sound coming from his tv, or maybe, and most likely, it was the missing body of a certain Justin Foley.
It was gonna rain. You were sure of it. You could feel it in your bones. Sure, the sun was out, but the air lay heavy and humid, clinging to you as you hiked, walking two steps behind him on the damp forest floor. It would be just your luck! John had managed to get you to take a few days off after a wendigo hunt to stay in the woods, camping. With every step you took the smell of rotting leaves and humid earth got whisked up, hitting your nostrils. You had liked it at first, the smell of pure nature giving you a feeling of outdoorsy wholesomeness, but now, with the clouds threatening to burst, the thrill was long gone. How had you let him trick you into this? You were already tired and sore from the hunt, and now you had to sleep in a tent for at least another night. Damn that John.
bonesmakenoise said: Is hatred of air con a South African thing? My predecessor super hated it too.
Possibly! Air con is just not an obsession in SA. We tend to have a less artificial (or less controlled, if you prefer) and more outdoorsy lifestyle than Japan Tokyo. Open your windows! Just watch out for the spiders, the snakes and the odd elephant. :D
Hey where do you buy minerals, if you buy them at all? I kinda want to start a collection but I don't know where to buy from! Thanks
Howdy, thanks for asking, it’s always awesome to see new people getting into rocks and stuff. Occasionally I buy them at rock and gem stores that are in most cities, but that’s not too often. Personally I get quite a few at auctions that I go to yearly, but another great way to find them is at gem shows that some towns put on. If you’re an outdoorsy type, you can also find places close to you that are good spots for finding your own minerals.
know, I never took you for the outdoorsy type.” Brock got out as he
followed behind his boyfriend of just a few months. The relationship
was still fresh, hence this little trip. The trail to the campgrounds
was short, but it had still felt like they’d been walking for
turned around and grinned, “Well then there’s a lot you still
don’t know about me, Brocky.” The bags on their backs were heavy
with supplies. Things like blankets and cans of food, flashlights and
such. Brian carried the fishing poles, while Brock hefted the tent in
one arm. “We’re gonna have fun, trust me.” The Irishman
continued as he kept walking through the path. It was a beautiful
weekend for camping, sun high in the sky, not a cloud in sight, and
the temperature quite moderate.
The first few days were rough and you didn’t think they would be getting any better. You were hot and miserable and there were too many mosquitoes biting your skin. You weren’t all that athletic yourself and you had to go through obstacle courses teaching trust and such with the girls of your group. You went on hikes with the younger groups, baking in the sun. You weren’t the outdoorsy type and it made you grumpy.
On top of that, Jungkook made it his mission to egg you on. When he would see that you were starting to falter, he’d taunt you until out of sheer annoyance and anger you would be able to finish the courses. He was cocky and made fun of you, enjoying getting a reaction out of you. He liked getting you flustered and blushing. You were getting sick of his laughter, usually at your expense, and they way your eyes always seemed to be drawn to him.
At night, the girls would talk about people and places you didn’t know and of mission trips to people groups you couldn’t name. You would try to interact and they tried to engage with you, but you felt like you were to coarse for them. They were sweet where you were a bit on the bitter side.
One night, after they fell asleep, you decided to have a little alone time. Reaching into your bag, you found your water bottle of vodka you managed to smuggle to camp and grabbed a flashlight.
Quietly, you crept out of the cabin after the counsellors made their last rounds of the night. You waited until you were further into the woods before clicking on your flashlight and following the path to the lake, taking deep drinks of your alcohol.
It burned in a familiar way as you tried not to trip as you managed through the woods. You switched off your flashlight as you walked onto the boardwalk, the moon illuminating the night around you. You laid down on the walk, watching the stars and getting buzzed on the vodka.
Your body warmed at the memory of Jungkook singing and playing guitar with his long, sure fingers. Your hand trailed the hem of your shorts as you imagined what else he could do with those fingers. Dribble a basket ball, catch someone who was falling, make you scream his name…
“Sneaking out after lights out?” Jungkooks’ voice called softly and you jerked your eyes open finding him standing before you, a cocky smirk on his face. He seemed pleased with himself for having caught you. His eyes trailed up and down your body, darkening. “That’s a big no-no.”
“You are out too.” you hummed and closed your eyes, focusing on hearing his voice, enjoying that his eyes were on you. He moved to sit beside you and you opened your eyes to find his on yours still. He reached his hand over, gently lifting up the bottom of your shirt that was exposing some of your hip. His fingers traced the tattoo and you tried to hold yourself steady, heat from his touch surging through you.
“You are being a bad girl. What am I going to do with you?” he murmured, his eyes lifting to your face. His hand went up, pressing a palm against your flat belly, rubbing your soft skin. You bit your bottom lip, enjoying his touch as he leaned over you. His brown eyes were mesmerising as he hovered his face above yours, noses almost touching. Your breath hitched as his hand trailed up further. Your senses were on hyperdrive, very aware of his toned upper torso pressing against you.
He surprised you by pulling your shirt back to its proper place as he looked down at your lips and smirked. You braced yourself sure that he was about to kiss you, as he grabbed your water bottle. He sat up and proceeded to dump it into the lake.
“Hey!” you sat up, as he gave you a stern look on his handsome face.
“You’re distracted, lazy, grumpy and now you’re sneaking out and drinking?” he shook his head, a dark look on his face as you crossed your arms defiantly.
“You’re not my dad, you can’t tell me what to do.” you said suddenly and he smirked, as though your words amused him before masking his face and standing to his feet.
“Gotta teach you a lesson soon. You need to be a good girl.” he said mischievously. “If you keep being such a bad girl, you’ll have to face the consequences.”
You watched as he walked away in disbelief, annoyed and surprised by his words. Who did he think he was? You got to your feet, agitated and wanting to go back to your bed. You looked around for your flashlight but it was no where to be seen.
You cursed as you realised he must have taken it along with your bottle leaving you to find your way through the woods back to the cabin in the dark.
You made your way through the woods by memory, stumbling over upraised roots on the path and running into bushes. You got lost a couple times, doubling back and using certain ugly trees as your markers on the path. Your ankles were scratched and your back was coated in sweat by the time the cabins came into sight. Your whole body ached and you were exhausted.
In your bed there lay your flashlight on the pillow. You rolled your eyes in annoyance knowing that Jungkook must have snuck in here to drop it off.