Hi! Please could I request headcanons of the RFA+V+Saeran first date with MC?
Oh, boy! First dates! I hope I do this justice for you,
anon~! (: Sorry it takes me so long to finish these requests. I am a college
student who is trying to prepare for
the sweet release of death finals.
Anywho, I tried to make these worth the wait but I still feel like a potate.
- After he finished up the semester, he vowed to
take you on a dream date.
- He suggested just about everything, and you had
to calm him down.
- “We can see a movie, and go to dinner, and go
bowling, and I’ll see if Jumin can lend us a limousine! Do you think he would?
Oh! We can—“
- “Yoosung… Sweetie, just breathe for a minute. Do
either of us have the money for this?”
- He was silent for a moment.
- “Er… Then how about a picnic?”
There we go, Yoosung. Thinking inside the wallet.
- The two of you met at the park. He found a lush,
green field for you two and laid down a large blanket.
- He sat down a huge basket, and you were
wondering what on earth he could have brought that would need that much space.
- As if reading your thoughts, he began babbling
- “I made sandwiches, gimbap—meat and without
meat, I didn’t think to ask if you were vegan, sorry—mandoo, gaeran mari, some
musubi.. Hmmm, oh, and rice cakes!! I also made—“
- He continued on for a moment, listing off the
menu as he pulled it straight from the basket.
- You place a finger to his lips to silence him,
and you could have sworn he almost jumped out of his skin.
- “Yoosung!” you blurt. “Let’s just eat!”
- His cheeks were an adorable shade of red, and his shoulders trembled.
- He reminded you of a nervous little Chihuahua,
and it honestly made you giggle a bit.
- The two of you sat down to eat, and you noticed
he looked really drained.
- “Did you get enough sleep? Did you play LOLOL
all night again?”
- He gave a sheepish smile and gestured to the
food laid out all around on the blanket.
- “Not this time… I was up all night making this
for us. I wanted it to be perfect, so I had to restart a few times… It isn’t
too bland is it? Did I make it pretty enough?”
- “Yoosung,” you breathe, quite shocked at the
amount of effort he put into some picnic snacks. You shake your head in
disbelief. How could any guy be so incredibly sweet?
- “It is perfect. This entire day is perfect.
Thank you so much.”
- Yoosung looks entirely flattered, trying his
best not to smile from ear to ear, looking down at his gimbap and toying with a
lace on his shoes.
- This man is completely flawless in your eyes,
and you are so proud of him. You decide you want to hang onto him for as long as humanly
- He asked you out through a phone call.
- You had to mute the phone to keep from squealing
right in his ear.
- The two of you end up parking in front of a
large building. He didn’t tell you what the place was.
- Zen is a complete gentleman, opening doors for
you and holding your hand every chance he gets, commenting on how beautiful you
Which he better have, because you spent ages primping for this guy.
- He leads you inside, and immediately you know
what the place is.
- There are cymbals stacked up in the corner of the
main hall, piano benches and music stands propped against the walls.
- He smiles at you knowingly, then leads you into
a small room with just a piano and a couple of chairs.
- “Pull a chair up and sit beside me… I want to
play something for you.”
- You follow his instructions and sit in the
chair beside his, just a bit behind him since he was sitting in front of the
piano—you didn’t want to get in the way.
- His lips quirk up once more, a dazzling smile
that shows the pearly whites of his teeth.
- Your heart thumps against your chest as his
bright crimson eyes gaze softly into yours.
- “Don’t think I’m a creep just yet, but… I
couldn’t get you out of my mind. So…”
- He turns around and taps out a few notes and
chords, making sure of the key for what he was about to play.
- “Ahem, I… I wrote this for you.”
- Your eyes widened. He wrote you a song?! And he
actually sounds nervous about it?!
- Without further explanation, he began playing
before he could chicken out completely.
- It’s magnificent… The sweet melody fills the
room, a major key that could lift even the most broken of spirits.
- Zen was slightly slouched, fingers gliding over
the keys as if it was second nature, swaying along gently to the music.
- You press a hand over your mouth, smiling like a
giddy little girl as you watch him play with such deep emotion. It was like
seeing a whole new Zen.
- He looks entirely vulnerable before you, all of
his emotions spilling out with every chord he creates.
- Suddenly, a smooth, deep voice resounds
throughout the room. He’s singing.
- He adorns his suave baritone voice with vibrato, singing each note with utter grace and perfection…
- God, he sounds just like an angel…
- You didn’t notice the tears falling from your
eyes until the song was complete.
- He turns around and looks at you, tears brimming
in his own eyes.
- He smiles again, knowing exactly what you’re
- He’s feeling it too.
- You leap forward and wrap your arms around his
- He laughs and embraces you as well.
- “I love you, Zen…”
- “Mm, not as much as I love you…”
- Coffee shop?
- The two of you are going to the sPA BECAUSE YOU
BOTH DESERVE A BREAK.
- After hearing how much Jumin was overworking
Jaehee, the whole thing was your idea. Your bae was so!! stressed!!
- You needed to relax anyway.
- You planned it as a “date,” but the two of you
hadn’t disclosed any romantic feelings for each other.
- You wanted her to know how you felt, but at the
same it terrified you.
- What if she doesn’t like you back? You don’t
deal very well with rejection..
- The two of you got manicures and pedicures
- It surprised you when you heard her giggle and
- Apparently, her legs are very ticklish.
- And it’s
- Her laugh is so bubbly, and the way she curls
her legs up to avoid being tickled just warms your heart.
- You love seeing her happy.
- The only thing that started to bother you was
when the two of you went for massages.
- Both of you had to undress at least partially
and be rubbed down by another person in order to receive a massage.
- Jaehee was going to be pawed at by someone else
with only a thin sheet in between the two of them.
- [MC rage mode activated]
- You could hardly enjoy the massage because of
it, especially when Jaehee let out little moans when the masseuse worked out
the stress from her shoulders.
- That should
be me making her feel like that, you thought.
- Finally the two of you got some alone time in a
- She was reluctant to get in at first.
- “Jaehee… They don’t just pick up some dirt and
throw it in here with water. This is good for your skin!”
- “Good… mud?”
- This sweetheart had never been to a spa before.
You were so glad to treat her.
- She got in and immediately the warmth of the mud
soothed her tension.
- She is now leaning back against the edge of the
bath. She’s had her eyes closed for several minutes; you could only assume she fell asleep.
- “… You’re so cute when you’re sleeping…”
- “Oh! Nothing!”
- MC, you big idiot. It’s a good thing she didn’t
- “Ah, I’m so relaxed. I haven’t felt like this in
year,” she hums. “Thank you so much, MC. I could just kiss you right now.”
- “Why don’t you?”
- MC, REALLY? You just love suffering, don’t you?
Just love digging holes for yourself—
- Jaehee laughs. She looks over at you with a wide
smile and sees your blush.
- It is so endearing to her. You’re just so
adorable and shy. Why can’t you just tell her what you’re feeling?
- “It’s the least I could do for someone like you,”
she says, and your eyes widen to comic proportions.
- She softly laughs again and leans over, pressing
a soft kiss to your cheek.
- [MC liquesce mode activated]
- Fancy dinner date with the executive director of
- It was surreal. Jumin ordered and sent you a
nice, black dress with matching heels and light jewelry. He even arranged a
limousine to drive you two there.
- You really felt like it was too much, but Jumin
insisted that you just relax and indulge for tonight. This was your first date
and he wanted to make it special for the both of you in any way possible.
- It was like you were in a fairy-tale
- You would have believed that Jumin was prince
charming if he hadn’t been looking so grumpy all night.
- Finally, after the two of you were halfway
through your dinner, the wine you were drinking gave you enough confidence to
ask him why he looked so pissy.
- “Is it me? Do you not like me…?”
- “MC, that’s ridiculous. You’re the most
important woman in the world to me…”
- “It’s just…”
- He closes his eyes briefly and sighs, placing
his silverware down. He very suddenly pins you with a hard gaze, taking you
- “I misjudged the length… Your dress is too
short. These dogs keep staring.”
- Sure enough, there were men in this nice
establishment who were low-class enough to check out a lady. And another man’s
lady at that!
- You pull your dress down over your knees, trying
to keep full coverage of your thighs while you sat at the table.
- You are very uncomfortable.
- The corner of Jumin’s lips twitch upward
slightly, and he flattens the back of his hand on the table in front of you.
- “Give me your hand. They’ll stop looking.”
- You are all
- You place your palm gently in his, and a blush
creeps over your face.
- He squeezes your hand softly, caressing it as if
it was a sacred treasure. He runs his thumb over your knuckles, back and forth
while his silvery eyes watch your nerves settle down.
- This feels really nice.
- “They’re not looking anymore,” you sigh,
- Jumin’s smile widens, and you feel your flesh
rise as he brings your hand up and presses your fingers against his lips.
- So warm
- Your blush returns as your mind drifts,
fantasizing about that tantalizing warmth against your own lips.
- “Good,” he murmurs, voice deep and foreboding. “I’m the only one who should see you like that.”
- Your phone lit up with brightly in the middle of
a message, a festive image of a roller coaster behind some obnoxious-colored
text…. Ugh, spam???
- “YOU HAVE
BEEN CHOSEN! CLICK BELOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!!!”
- You try to exit the pop-up, but unfortunately,
it wouldn’t leave your screen.
- You sigh and humor the ad, pressing the button.
- … Is that a drumroll..?
- “ONE OF
MANY FREE DATES WITH 707!!!”
- Oh my god, Seven, you freaking dork.
- You couldn’t help but smile and laugh, covering
your mouth to hide a goofy grin so wide that it made your cheeks hurt.
- Seven swings by the apartment and picks you up
the next day, then floors it to your destination.
- A theme
park?? So that’s what the roller coaster was about.
- You felt nauseous. He better not drag you on any
- aaaaaaaaaaaand first stop, roller coaster.
- “NOPE, NO. NO, SEVEN ZERO SEVEN, YOU BETTER STOP—AAGH.”
- He’s dragging you along, insisting it will be
fun! He says if you come along, he has a top secret surprise for you~
- You muster up the courage, but you’re still
shivering like crazy.
- He holds your hand, a gesture that turns you red
in the face. His palm is so warm against your own, and his fingers laced around
yours perfectly. He is such a good
hand-holder what the hell
- He was distracting you with his unassuming charm
until you realized you were seated and strapped down in the coaster.
- You start cursing under your breath, and Seven
gives your hand a reassuring squeeze.
- “Baaaabe, you’ll be fine! It’ll be worth it!”
- The ride begins. You scream, he laughs, all the
while gripping each other’s hand tightly.
- You come out trembling, but he seems to have
gotten a huge rush. He laughs and swings your hand to and fro as you walk.
- “You made it! See, it wasn’t so bad! Ready for
your surprise, MC?”
- You glare up at him, and you see him grinning.
What the hell is he up to?
- He brings you to the side of the nearest
building, away from the crowd, then gingerly tilts your chin up.
- You blush, unable to be angry anymore as you
gaze into his hypnotic golden eyes. He’s
going to kiss me, oh my god, he’s going to kiss me!!
- He comes closer, his nose bumping against yours,
and your breath hitches. You can feel your lips tingling with anticipation.
- Seven builds up the moment, letting the heat of
his breath ghost over your lips for what seemed like an eternity.
- You were on fire, wanting to just kiss him
senseless, but he held you firmly in place.
- Finally, he moved closer and—
- He gave a swift peck to your nose and backed
- You looked entirely offended, making him burst
- “Pffftt ha ha ha!! Tell you what,” he said, collecting
himself. “If you go on another one, I’ll give you the real surprise.”
- You were about to refuse, but then he slid the
pad of his thumb over your bottom lip. You groaned quietly.
- “Maybe just one more…”
- Nature hikes!
- He still had a bit of sight left in one
eye—enough to get him around.
- Plus, you were always there to guide him if he
- Turns out, he knew the trail fairly well, so
only a small amount of sight was needed to be able to maneuver around the trees
and roots with ease.
- This boy would not let your hand go, and it was
the sweetest thing. He wanted you to stay close to him, as if he was afraid you were the one who would get lost.
- The trees began to thin, and soon you two were
atop a large hill overlooking the city.
- It was so beautiful, you felt like you were on
top of the world.
- Well, with V by your side, you may as well be.
- “MC, stand over here.”
- You walked in front of the scenic view of the
city and stopped, looking at V expectantly.
- “Now, smile!”
- He had taken his camera out and was positioning
it over his left eye.
- You smile, and he takes the picture.
- He doesn’t bother to see at how it turned out;
with you in it, it will undoubtedly be perfect.
- “Beautiful,” he says, and joins you where you’re
- He holds his camera up and snaps a photograph of
the both of you.
- “This one is for you.” He grabs the photo and
hands it to you. A third of his face was cut from the picture, but it was still
something to remember this by.
- Your first date with the man you’ll spend
forever with. You clutched the picture to your chest, making a mental note to
get a frame for it.
- Suddenly, V’s shoulders started shaking, and his
breathing became erratic.
- You placed a hand on his shoulder, looking at
him with concern.
- “V, are you all right?”
- As he looks over at you, you saw a smile on his
face. He was laughing, with a single tear spilling down his cheek.
- You didn’t know how to react, so you wrapped him
up in an embrace that he returned immediately.
- “We haven’t known each other for very long, but
I can tell…” His voice was quivering in your ear.
- “I can tell that I don’t ever want to forget
your face. I don’t ever want to forget the way you smile when you see me. Or
the way you laugh when I make some pathetic joke… I don’t ever want to forget
the way your eyes light up like the stars of a million galaxies when I speak. I don’t want
to forget… Please tell me I won’t forget.”
- The two of you spent the entire day and night
together. He never took his eyes off of you. No matter where you went or what
you did, as long as you were in sight, his eyes belonged to you. And for as
long as his sight lasts, he will pledge himself to committing every one of your
details to memory. He will never forget your face.
- It’s almost midnight when you hear little taps on your window.
- Curious, you peer outside and are immediately
met with two dazzling aquamarine eyes.
- You nearly have a heart attack.
- This beautiful white-haired man is smiling
softly, gesturing for you to open your window.
you? He looks dangerous, but… Something inside you wants to know who he is and
what he wants. Could this be the hacker that led you to this place?
- You crack open the window, just enough to hear
him speak. Your grip is tight, so that you can close and lock it immediately if
the need arises.
- “MC, I see you’re adjusting well. Why don’t you
- “Y-you’re Unknown?”
- “Ah, clever little thing, aren’t you? Come on
out. I won’t hurt you~”
- Will he? Come
on, MC… Don’t be stupid. You can’t possibly do what he says. He’s the hacker!
You have to call Seven!…
- Before you could even process what was
happening, he pushes the window open more and grabs your hand, jerking you
forward so abruptly that you almost knock your head on the window.
- “But… If you rat me out, I might hurt you a
little~!” He giggles, and your blood runs cold.
- “I’ll come out, I’ll do it! Just… let me go,
- He releases your arm and pries the window open
enough for you to get out.
- “And leave your phone inside…”
- You’re both outside now, and he takes your hand
gently in his as he guides you along.
- You find it odd how gentle he turned out to be after getting you outside—maybe he won’t
hurt you after all. But where is he taking you?
- “I imagine you have a lot of questions. I’ve got a little time to kill, so I’ll clear some things up.”
- The night went by with you and this stranger hand
in hand, strolling through the town in the dead of night.
- He seemed to be glowing, ethereal under the
moonlight. His mystery fueled your curiosity, and so the two of you quietly
spoke as you made your way along.
- Soon, you return to the apartment building. You
notice how reluctant you are to leave this mystery man. You had enjoyed the
company, and moreover you had grown accustomed to his touch.
- Which all but makes you groan disappointedly as
he lets your hand go.
- He takes notices and chuckles, forcing a chill
down your spine.
- “You like me, don’t you? You don’t want me to
leave. Mm… Would you like me to join you in your bedroom for the night?” His
voice is low and sultry, whispering a proposition into your ear that makes your
face heat up like crazy.
- Yes. Yes.
- You open your mouth, but are far too flustered to speak. Absolutely no sound
comes out. He knows what this means…
- The two of you are now inside, lips crashing
onto the others’ in the heat of the moment.
- His mouth is like a bittersweet poison, dripping
with sugary venom, driving your senses wild.
- Everywhere he touches sets your body on fire.
Why, why are you doing this? This isn’t you.
- But the sense of danger and mystery just sucks
you in entirely. This man makes you weak and entirely submissive to his will.
- He pushes you onto your bed, then crawls on top
of you and pins your wrists firmly to the mattress.
- You are helpless and feeble, docile and
- You’re loving this.
- You can’t get enough of his taste, tongue
dancing around yours in a scorching sensation that only the two of you can
- His teeth bite at your flesh, leaving trails of
bright red love marks over your neck and throat.
- You crave more, so much more, lifting your body
to rub against his, then he stops.
- The two of you panting is the only sound heard
throughout the silence.
- You want to say his name, but you realize that
you don’t even know it yet.
- “That’s enough for tonight,” he murmurs, picking
himself up from the bed.
- You sit up, reaching out to him, your face a
- “W-wait! Where are you going?”
- He lifts the window, and just as he is about to
disappear, he flashes you a wicked grin.
- “Don’t worry, Princess. I’ll come get you soon..~”