Rule 2: Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and then write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 friends and link them.
Rule 4: Let them know you tagged them.
1. At the movies: when you meet acquaintances/friends… I try to hide, if I’m unsuccessful, I make small talk and try to wrap up the conversation as soon as possible.
2. At a family get-together: when some distant aunt meets you after years…
I always hear the following: ‘Masha'Allah you’ve grown up so much, I remember when you were a just a little baby *insert embarrassing thing I must have done*, do you remember me??!!’
3. When a friend announces his/her wedding, and you ask…
Whose the unlucky guy/girl? and …What’ll be in the dinner menu?
4. When you get woken up at midnight by a phone call…
I say hello like any other person because I’m usually awake at midnight.
5. Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
I accidentally sat on someone on the bus, on the way to my university. I didn’t know they were sitting there. And no alhamdulillah I’m not blind. I’m just not a morning person.
6. What is the one quality or feature that you’d like to change about yourself?
7. What’s your wildest fantasy?
Umm…to become the President of Pakistan. (not exactly wild but I really really want this).
8. Worst gift you ever received.
Barbie doll house set. I always hated barbies and dolls in general. Kids don’t turn out normal when they watch something like 'Child’s Play’ at the age of 6.
9. If you wake up one day and realize that you are invisible, what will be the naughtiest thing you would like to do?
I’d kill all the oppressors of the world (if I can get there in time) in their sleep.
10. What made you start liking the person you like right now?
I can’t pinpoint any person I like at the moment. But, usually, it’s someone whose faith is stronger than mine and someone who is genuinely grateful for what life has given them no matter what their situation is.
11. How have you felt today?
I’ve been quite critical of myself today. People know so much in the world Masha'Allah and how can I even think of something like becoming a President when I still haven’t fully comprehended the world.
So here’s my set of questions:
1. What is the main theme around your current fantasy world?
2. Out of all the songs you’ve ever listened to, which one would you wish you had composed and written?
3. What was the last negative thing you thought about yourself?
4. How important is the concept of God to you?
5. What is one place you’d like to be right now?
6. What’s the first thing on your bucket list?
7. Why do people question chickens’ motives when it comes to them crossing the road?
8. Which author would you like to write a book about you?
9. How much money do you have in your wallet/pocket/purse at the moment?
10. What one movie can you recite the dialogues of (by heart), from beginning to end?
11. Do you think you accomplished something today?