Rule 2: Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and then write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 friends and link them.
Rule 4: Let them know you tagged them.
1. At the movies: when you meet acquaintances/friends… I try to hide, if I’m unsuccessful, I make small talk and try to wrap up the conversation as soon as possible.
2. At a family get-together: when some distant aunt meets you after years…
I always hear the following: ‘Masha'Allah you’ve grown up so much, I remember when you were a just a little baby *insert embarrassing thing I must have done*, do you remember me??!!’
3. When a friend announces his/her wedding, and you ask…
Whose the unlucky guy/girl? and …What’ll be in the dinner menu?
4. When you get woken up at midnight by a phone call…
I say hello like any other person because I’m usually awake at midnight.
5. Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
I accidentally sat on someone on the bus, on the way to my university. I didn’t know they were sitting there. And no alhamdulillah I’m not blind. I’m just not a morning person.
6. What is the one quality or feature that you’d like to change about yourself?
7. What’s your wildest fantasy?
Umm…to become the President of Pakistan. (not exactly wild but I really really want this).
8. Worst gift you ever received.
Barbie doll house set. I always hated barbies and dolls in general. Kids don’t turn out normal when they watch something like 'Child’s Play’ at the age of 6.
9. If you wake up one day and realize that you are invisible, what will be the naughtiest thing you would like to do?
I’d kill all the oppressors of the world (if I can get there in time) in their sleep.
10. What made you start liking the person you like right now?
I can’t pinpoint any person I like at the moment. But, usually, it’s someone whose faith is stronger than mine and someone who is genuinely grateful for what life has given them no matter what their situation is.
11. How have you felt today?
I’ve been quite critical of myself today. People know so much in the world Masha'Allah and how can I even think of something like becoming a President when I still haven’t fully comprehended the world.
So here’s my set of questions:
1. What is the main theme around your current fantasy world?
2. Out of all the songs you’ve ever listened to, which one would you wish you had composed and written?
3. What was the last negative thing you thought about yourself?
4. How important is the concept of God to you?
5. What is one place you’d like to be right now?
6. What’s the first thing on your bucket list?
7. Why do people question chickens’ motives when it comes to them crossing the road?
8. Which author would you like to write a book about you?
9. How much money do you have in your wallet/pocket/purse at the moment?
10. What one movie can you recite the dialogues of (by heart), from beginning to end?
11. Do you think you accomplished something today?
Hello all my lovely followers and mutuals!! It is that time of the year! I have been wanting to make one of these for a few weeks now as this blog turned 1 on Dec. 17th, but I’ve been busy … procrastinating. I just want to thank all of you for sticking around. You make my day better, I couldn’t ask for better followers! I love you all and I hope 2016 will be better for all of you!
@rissarice – She is the sweetest, kindest, most amazing friend anyone could ask for. She is a legit cinnamon roll that has come to grace us with her pureness. I can always talk to her about anything, and she is the first person I came out to. And her current addiction with The 100 has brought me great joy. I couldn’t ask for a better best friend!
@kabbykissed – This beautiful person is absolutely wonderful. Who else could I freak out about gay cannibals with at 5 in the morning? #praisedumbo
@kingoffantasy516 – This man is a gem. He is so kind and always tries to make people happy. And he is probably the biggest nerd I’ve ever met, and I mean that in the best way possible.
ok so excuse the shitty picture (i did the heart myself you’re welcome) but I hit 6k somehow and I haven’t done a follow forever since 2k i think.
I’ll probably miss everyone but i really appreciate everyone who follows me and I hope you don’t mind that a few people get horrible soppy messages.
pntingflwrs - we’ve been talking for almost a year now and i’m still so happy that I finally followed you. You’re my actual sunshine and I hope you know that.
howellslester - helen i still can’t believe we talk?? we’ve never even skyped or anything but we just clicked straight away i’m pretty sure within a day of us talking we were having all caps conversations about old man balls at 3am. p.s i’m still southern
delaney - i can’t find your new url so i hope you see this but you were my first friend on here when i barely had any followers and you’re awesome