Life as a student in Hogwarts: All of them! answer all of the questions!
1. What house will you be in? RAVENCLAW!
2. If the sorting hat was on you and it said you’d be great in a house you didn’t consider before, will you follow his advice or choose what house you want? I would chose the house I want because just because he says I’d be great in one house, doesn’t necessarily mean I’d be good.
3. What kind of animal would you bring to school? cat, hands down
4. If you were in class, where would you normally sit? more or so in the middle, but a bit close to the front
5. What do you think you’ll be doing right now? well judging from the books, I’d either hopefully be off to Hogsmeade or sitting in my house common room doing homework.
6. What’s the core of your wand? I think a phoenix feather would be awesome, but maybe a dragon hearstring?
7. Do you think you’ll be part of the quidditch team? I’d like to try out, and if I’m a good flyer and have the time to attend practices, I think I’d try really hard to make the house Quidditch team
8. Will you be part of any organization??? depends, I think trying to learn another language is awesome, so if I don’t get to take runes or something, I’d love to join one (but not the inquisition or SPEW groups lol)
9. Will you go home during holidays? depends on what’s happening; if there’s something really great waiting for me at home, I’d go, but if a friend of mine was stuck by themselves at Hogwarts or a bunch of my friends were staying behind I would most likely stay (plus Hogwarts is beautiful at Christmas)
10. Do you think you’ll have friends from other houses? I’d like to think that I would
11. What will you pack for school? normal clothes, my wand, books, my cat and their necessities, my robe, school supplies, (laptop?), maybe a camera that takes wizarding photos, and money for Hogsmeade
12. How about when going home for holidays, what will you bring home? I’d bring back my camera and wizard candy
13. Would you consider studying in another wizarding school? If there’s one out there that’s just as great as/better than Hogwarts!
14. Do you think you’ll be a prefect or head girl/boy? Hahaha I don’t know about Head Girl, but maybe a prefect… because I’m me.
15. Are you going to be a pure-blood or half-blood or muggle-born? I think I’d be at least a half-blood; maybe muggle-born
16. Will you be related to any wizarding family? not one of the really big or famous ones, I don’t think
17. Will you be a student who gets into trouble a lot? I sure hope not… Hogwarts detention sounds terrifying (in all its various forms)
18. Do you think you’ll get a lot of detention? For what reason/s? nahhh no detention for this witch
19. On hogsmeade visits, what shops will you go to? HONEYDUKE’S. DEFINITELY HONEYDUKE’S.
20. Will you be supportive of your house’s quidditch team? YUP especially if I hope to play on it
21. Will you read Hogwarts: A History? I would especially if I was muggle-born
22. Do you think you’ll get a lot of letters from home? How frequent do you think you’ll get them? Knowing my mom, I’d get a lot. like once every week at least
23. Will you subscribe to the daily prophet or the quibbler or other wizarding world media? I think I’d subscribe to several just to have different views presented so I don’t have very biased views.
24. Which part of the castle will be your favorite? Probably the observatory and maybe the library and Great Hall
25. When sleeping in your dormitory, will your four-poster bed’s curtains be drawn or closed? hmmm probably drawn for the most part. If I really don’t want to be disturbed, they’ll be closed
26. If the team your house played against wins, do you think you’ll be bitter towards the other team after the game? No, I’m not a bad sport.
27. Do you think you’ll be a fan of wizard music? Depends on if they’re any good…?
28. Will you be curious enough to try and explore the whole castle, even if you know you can get in trouble for visiting some parts of it? COUNT ON IT
29. How frequent will your visits to the library be? As frequent as possible
30. If someone was to form an organization similar to dumbledore’s army, will you join? Depends on their cause. If it’s for something I have strong feelings for then I probably would.
31. If you were to get detention, what task would you prefer? Would you want to scrub cauldrons or clean trophies or sort through unlabeled books or…? I’d sort unlabeled books because then you get to look through them and read a bit, which makes the time pass much more quickly since I’m having fun
32. On your o.w.l.s, what subject/s will you get an O in? Which ones do you think you’ll get a T on? I think I’d get Os in Charms, Transfiguration, Runes, and DADA. Probably Ts in Divination. idk I could be very wrong
33. How about in your n.e.w.t.s? well, because I’ve leanred from my previous mistakes in my OWLS, I’d have studied harder and hopefully gotten Os in everything, except for Divination because it’s not really something that I believe in so I’m not so interested in it, and therefore don’t try as hard (sort of like Hermione)
34. If you were a pure-blood, would you take interest in reading muggle literature? Definitely
35. At what time do you think you’ll go to bed on weekdays? I should probably try to go to sleep at 10:30 pm(latest), but who knows
36. Would you prefer firewhiskey over butterbeer? probably butterbeer, though it seems I wouldn’t like either. but certainly not firewhiskey
37. What wizard snack would be your favorite? Or which one would you like to try? IthinkI’dlikeBettyBott’sEvery FlavorBeansandChocolate Frogs(youknow, whenthey’renothoppingaroundeverywhere? plusyouget collector’s cards :D)
38. Will you collect chocolate frog cards? THAT IS A GIVEN
39. Will you keep track of which flavor of beans you already tried? YES
40. What quidditch team (excluding hogwarts houses) will you support? HARPIESSSSS
41. What classes will you take for n.e.w.t.s? DADA, Charms, Transfiguration, Runes, Astrology, Muggle Studies, and Potions
42. What will your boggart be? A dementor O.o
43. Will you stay in the hog’s head or the three broomsticks? Three Broomsticks— Seems more lively
44. If you are of age, will you try to enter the triwizard tournament if they ever host one again? Only if I was very confident in my abilities (both the magical, mental, and physical)
45. What do you think happens during graduation? I think there are fireworks and amazing food and a lot of spell casting and reporters from The Daily Prophet and other newspapers. Dumbledore/the headmaster gives a speech congratulating us and then all of the graduates fly off on their brooms and make some sort of picture in the sky with either fireworks or smoke.
46. Will you see the thestrals carrying the carriages? fortunately, no.
47. If you were invited to join the slug club, will you accept the invitation? I think I would. It sounds nice and it’s a nice way to make new friends. Plus it provides some social benefits and such.
48. Will you consider becoming a professor in hogwarts after school? idk, depends on if I think the environment wouldn’t be too crazy and the pay was good… plus I feel like it’s difficult to have a social life when you’re a teacher at a boarding school like Hogwarts
49. What would your patronus be? I feel like it’d be a squirrel or something…
50. What memory will you think of when making a patronus? My first late afternoon/evening/night in Rome with my 10th grade class
51. What year are you suppose to be in right now? my 6th