Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Can be eaten by themselves, with pancakes or waffles, or as a side.
- ¼ cup butter
- 4 large apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch
- ½ cup of cold water
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- In a large skillet or saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; add apples.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until apples are tender, about 6 to 7 minutes
- .Dissolve cornstarch in water; add to skillet. Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon. Boil for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and serve warm.