I’ll leave this here...
1) “No funny introduction this time, is a very serious one. The thing is
there are always bad apples, people who would go to any length for a
like, but I have seen this weekend someone taking material from JIB8
videos to make some kind of disgusting joke trying to make Jensen look
drunk (he wasn’t) and making fun of it (I wonder if they had permission
for the material because it would surprise me that any JIB atendee would
lend their material for such a disgrace). And the comments are… well, some people should be ashamed of calling themselves fans. But well, about that there is nothing I can do.
I have mention several times that I love sharing my material, and told you, to take whatever you want, to share, to use it (with respect). But, if I see, or find that any of my material ends in any of of the pages of Wayward Winchester, the sharing will stop. I put a lot of effort and love in taking photos and videos for those not lucky to have a good seat and/or for those that can’t go, and I do it with pleasure because you are all my JIB family, a family that I have chosen to belong to, and seen some “called” fans trying to pervert such wonderful experience pisses me off.”
2) “No one who was there is complaining, only those who couldn’t be there. Is probably simply jealousy. But still disgusting “
3) “I understand what you saying, I saw that video of Wayward Winchester and disgusted me too, also the comments of some people really bothered me. I don’t think he is drunk at all, he has just have fun.”
“some of them are simply trolls”
5) “yep I already deleted one user’s comments because they were clearly just there to try and wind everyone up.”
6) “I have learned that I am judgmental child for having dared to “claim” Jensen wasn’t drunk.. That by people who weren’t there..”
7) “ Oh, well…I’ve read that Jensen was drunk, that Misha was depressed and Jared was not himself. I tend to ignore these things most of the time are people just tryin to get attention. “
… In case you wanted to see the difference between fellow con-attendees and the rest of the internet.