21 Oct || my apple + cinnamon infused water tastes just like apple pie and it’s making the awful rainy day slightly better! 🌲🍃🍂🍁
also went to see my dissertation tutor and we narrowed down the title to an exploration of kubrick’s films and the literature they’re based on 😁
I’ve been eating oats for breakfast pretty much every day lately because I can’t stand being cold (banana ice cream tends to do that to you). I feel like I keep having pretty much the same thing so I’ve been trying to mix it up a little bit and yesterday I ended up having apple pie oatmeal!
Things you’ll need-
2 cups of oats
2 cups of water or nut milk or a mix of the two
Grated apple (I used two but it’s up to you)
Sweetener of choice (I used coconut sugar)
Cinnamon (again, up to you)
What you gotta do-
1. Heat your oats, apple, cinnamon and water/nut milk in a saucepan on the stove until the liquid has been absorbed.
2. Take off the heat and stir in your sweetener.
3. Scoop into a bowl and top with the ingredients I mentioned above or any of your choice.
4. Take a picture and tag me in it!
These are so simple, I feel silly even writing this post but maybe sometimes we forget how good simple tastes.
If there’s anything you’d like me to make or any ideas you have, please please let me know! I’m always looking for inspiration.
• apple cinnamon clusters (or make your own with toasted oats, agave syrup, dried apple, cinnamon and mix together)
peel and chop apples and put it in a soup maker, cover apples with water and blend till smooth (or put it in a sauce pan, cover apples with water and cook until soft. Blend still smooth with a blender or blender stick).
pour apple soup into a bowl and combine with a handful of apple cinnamon clusters.