Baking a paleo peach crumble pie! Can be turned vegan when the honey is substituted!
5 cups diced peaches (peeled) (this was 2-4 large peaches for me)
2 Tbs honey
1-2Tbs of coconut sugar
2 cups almond flour
1 tbs (i add like… 3 but I always go overboard on spice)cinnamon
1tbs(same here) nutmeg
1 Tbs melted coconut oil
½ cup maple syrup
-Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
-Place the peeled and diced peaches on the bottom of the pan. Top the peaches with 2 Tbs of honey and coconut sugar.
- Mix the peaches around with a spoon so that the the honey and sugar becomes evenly mixed into the peaches.
-In a separate bowl, mix the almond flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg together and set aside.
-In another separate bowl, mix the melted coconut butter and maple syrup together.
-Pour the coconut butter/maple syrup mixture on top of the almond flour mixture and mix until clumps form and there are no really dry areas of the mixture left.
-Evenly pour the almond flour mixture on top of the fruit in the pan.
-Distribute the almond flour topping across the peaches, forming a “crumble” texture.
-Bake for 30 minutes or until the crust is crisp and the edges are lightly golden
Plus using cinnamon and nutmeg to make a small warmth and energy spell is fantastic not to mention the almond flour and coconut sugar for sweetness and grounding. (And so much more) add a little sunshine to your day with this recipe 💗
And that’s it! It’s super easy and super delicious! This can really work with many different fruits! Apples, berries, cherries, etc!!!!
Some inspiration for those who don’t want to leave the house during the summer/
1. Make a blanket fort or pillow nest
2. Nostalgia day- spend a day feeling nostalgic over the games, shows and activities of your younger days
3. Run through sprinklers
4. Water war
5. Ride around town on bikes or scooters with sunglasses
6. Make a flower crown
7. Collect seashells
8. Bake an apple or berry pie and leave on the windowsill to cool (cause you’re secretly a part of a fairytale
9. Get an arcade leaderboard
10. Prank call someone
11. Go to an amusement park, water park or carnival
12. Make a movie with your friends in a day
13. Cloud watching
14. Go park hopping
15. Go swimming
16. Play in a kiddie pool
17. Fill a kiddie pool with jello
18. All day Netflix or movie marathon
19. Make something for your friend/neighbor and randomly drop it off at their house
21. Pet rocks
22. Go to a parade (pride *cough cough*)
23. Visit an IMAX or drive-in theater
24. Treasure hunt (pirate costumes optional but recommended)
25. Ice cream party
26. Go to a farmers market
27. Mini golf or bowling
28. Shaving cream balloon wars
29. Pillow fight
30. Jigsaw puzzle or legos with friends
31. Go to a thrift shop or yard sale
32. Fairy garden
33. Use sidewalk chalk to make art
34. Run through sprinklers
35. Make an outdoor board game with chalk and use yourself and friends as playing pieces
36. Have a Skype call with all your bromeos and play games online together
37. Gather your emo or musicals squad and either do karaoke or have a full on dance party
38. Actually mail a letter to someone you god dagit teens with your tech
39. Be the good smol bean I know you can and volunteer for charity
40. If you aren’t in camp then host a mini one for your friends
41. Go to the library with your bros
42. Have a bake off (competition and delicious treats)
43. Create an AU for your lives with your bros
44. Play hide and seek in a large grocery or convenience store
45. Play hide and seek in the library (text clues to each other)
46. Play flashlight tag
47. Go to a new park or zoo
48. Do a sport with your least judgmental friends
49. Have friends come over in cosplay (without telling anyone else who they’re coming as) then be given random scenarios in which they have to act as their characters and interact with everyone else’s
50. Pull an all nighter and film yourself every hour as you slowly lose your mind
Yesterday @berrysweetboutique posted something about A Berry Sweet Celebration. And asked for people to post something about it, or post a sim or a story. So very shyly, I figured I would join in the celebration!
I never really knew what Berry Sweet Sims were until about a year ago. In the sims 2 community or at least in the bundle of simmers I knew, Berry Sweet Sims weren’t very common. That was until I created a sim just for the sake of modeling a hair I just retextured, and, thinking he resembled a Berry, named him Berry because it just seemed right. He was so precious, that I had to use him in a legacy. He was a teen though, so I ended up making him a mama. Pumpkin! And because of their names, I just decided to have their surname be Pie, without even knowing that was a thing. So I started the legacy, and suddenly all these berry simmers started following me. Even Berry herself, before that I was basically a nobody simmer. I had a decent number of followers, and I loved every single one of them. I still do. But once Berry was born I got so many followers I didn’t know what to do!
I’m agoraphobic. It’s a social anxiety disorder. Basically I fear situations that I think could cause me to have a panic attack. Usually that evolves anything from large groups of people, such as a crowded store, or traveling on a bus. Or even just socializing among a few people. It’s also considered a fear of being in a situation where I feel a lack of control. I developed this disorder due to being severely bullied all through school. Starting at about age 11. I had always been gay. I’d always dressed in skirts and dresses, and kept my hair long, and been well, not your typical little boy. But when I moved out of the town that accepted me, and got thrown into a new school. It was horrible.
But now, and I know this sounds silly, but being a part of this community has helped my self esteem so much. I don’t feel unusual anymore. I feel like I can be myself, because no one in this community has ever questioned my sims dressing like “girls” and still identifying as males. No one tells me it’s wrong or unnatural. All I get is followers, lovely messages that put a huge smile on my face and just generally make me feel good about myself, and comments about how much they love my sims and creations.
I just want to thank you all. As a community. Thank you for being there for me, even if you didn’t mean to.
And to celebrate it even further, I created Berry’s twin brother Apple for my sims 4 game. I think he came out pretty adorable~
For more photos of desserts made by Shivesh, follow @shivesh17 on Instagram.
Three years ago, Shivesh Bhatia (@shivesh17) encountered the works of Swedish photographer and baker Linda Lomelino (@linda_lomelino) and fell in love with the idea of baking. “For me, baking is like meditation,” says Shivesh, who is a political science major from New Delhi. “Creaming the sugar with butter, whisking the flour with baking powder, playing with chocolate and fruits, layering and frosting the cake, decorating it and finally digging into it — the entire process is so much fun.”
Shivesh spends hours looking through dessert recipes and then tries them out himself. Styling and photographing his creations have also become an important part of his baking, and sharing his work online has opened him up to a community full of people who appreciate his talent and inspire him in return. From cupcakes with meringue frostings to berry pies to apple galettes, Shivesh works his wonders in the kitchen, while always keeping the focus on having fun. “I believe in creating incredible desserts from simple techniques and basic ingredients,” says Shivesh. “If you invest your love in what you are baking, nothing can go wrong.”
30 Day Sim Making Challenge: Day 3 - Long Lost Family Member.
I honestly had no idea what to make for this one, so I made Berry a Twin brother! They started out with the same face, but I did a lot of editing so they would look different but still similar enough to be family :3. His name is Apple.