So at the request of @illyriangoddess I’ve compiled some songs that reminded me of Feysand.
1. Unconditonally - Katy Perry
- This one speaks for itself I think.
2. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
- The whole mate concept came to mind, and although it’s not my favourite song there’s still some quite romantic lines.
3. The Power of Love - Gabrielle Aplin
- The love they had helped save Feyre, and Rhysand too. Its also so romantic!!
4. Salvation - Gabrielle Aplin
- They just save eachother
Im not crying
5. Cant Help Falling In Love With You - Elvis
- Dont tell me they wouldn’t slow dance to this.
6. Lay Me Down - Sam Smith
- “The moon, and the stars, are nothing without you.”
7. Cosmic Love - Florence and the Machine
- As well as the song’s meaning there’s so many references to the stars and night sky!!!
BONUS ( Not Feysand )
1. Grace of God - Katy Perry
- I think you can apply it to struggles throughout any SJM books.
2. Human - Christina Perri
- Feyre and Tamlin again! And Feyre’s pain.