I use these apps and they’re free (although I got premium version of some of them - you won’t have problem using the free version). I’m always looking for more apps to download so feel free to tell me your fav one!
- Mindly - App to create mindmaps. [ WWW | ITUNES | GOOGLE PLAY ]
- Quizlet - App to create flashcards. [ WWW | ITUNES | GOOGLE PLAY ]
- Elevate - To train your brain. You can choose to improve your writting,listening, calculating,etc. [ WWW | ITUNES | GOOGLE PLAY ]
- Post-it Plus - I use this app to put all the post-its I write together. You can create “folders” and group them as you want. [ WWW | ITUNES ]
- Trello - I use this to organize myself at school. I have 4 books for each subject and with this app I can create folders, polls, add images to know the things I need to do, late subjects, etc. [ WWW | ITUNES | GOOGLE PLAY ]
- Momentum - Habit tracker. [ WWW | ITUNES ]
- Pomodoro - I use the timer to study (using the pomodoro technique). [ ITUNES (SIMILAR) | WWW (SIMILAR) | GOOGLE PLAY (SIMILAR) ]
- Duolingo - App to learn languages. [ WWW | ITUNES | GOOGLE PLAY ]
- Mathway - Solve math problems (FIRST SEEN HERE: X)
- Eidetic - Memorizarion (FIRST SEEN HERE: X)
- FocusNow - App to focus (FIRST SEEN HERE: X)
- EB: Anatomy - A 3D human body. You can see what’s inside and choose the sistems you want to see. You can also write things.
- Breathe - For meditation (FIRST SEEN HERE: X)
- TrackingTime - Track the time.
- Trés Bien - App to learn french. [ WWW | ITUNES | GOOGLE PLAY ]
- Week plan - Easy planner.
APPS EM PORTUGUÊS | PORTUGUESE APPS:
Google tradutor - Tradutor do google | Google translate.