1945. Truman was about to tell Stalin about a “special weapon” America will be having soon. The atomic bomb. But Soviets did a good job in spying on the project, so this wasn’t a big deal for them.
This significant conference in Potsdam was ment to be very special. For Alfred at least. The Three Heads were about to meet, so he was elected to tell the great news to his new rival. After cheering up the troops of the US Army, he stand there besides Ivan.
- You all did great, guys! All of you, every single soldier is a Hero of the American people and the people of the world.
- Mh, you are noisy as usual, товарищ. Saying such nice things to your men. What about mine? - Ivan seemed to be calm, but after the war no one could say, how he really felt.
- You should take care of them by yourself. Your men are not of my concern, Commie, - such a self confident appearance. Jones seems to be really proud of himself. But a Russian soldier reached out to him.
- Неужели для нас слова доброго не осталось, а, американец? (Haven’t you any good words left for us, American?)
- Ivan, you should have said, that I cannot understand your language. By the way, I’ve got a little surprise for you, - he came closer and spoke a bit more quite, - There is something I want to show you soon. It’s huge, you can never imagine, what destruction it brings. The ultimate weapon, do you have any idea, how gorgeous this will be? I will soon have a new powerful piece of warfare.
- I know~…
- Oh, I knew, that you… Wait, what?! How do you know about it, no one does!
- You should keep such secrets more carefully, Hero.
- Goddammit, Ivan. But this cannot change the fact I will just kick your communist ass as soon as possible…
- Время покажет. (Time will tell.)