Denmark: He goes for the ‘jokes and good times’ route, attempting to cheer up others by being cheerful himself. Though it has positive effects on some of the Nordics, the effects on others are…limited.
Norway: He bakes some comfort food for his forlorn friend, and does a notable job of trying to be sympathetic. The food, however, is much more successful than his sincerity. He ought to just stick to that.
Iceland: He’s not so good with kind words, nor does he have much else to offer. The best helpful gesture he can provide is his presence. He’ll stay and listen, so long as there’s no one around who could handle it better.
Sweden: Not much of a wordsmith either, Sweden is best at expressing his genuine sympathy non-verbally. This might include a hug, if he’s allowed, or just a simple ‘I’m here for you’ hand on the shoulder.
Finland: The real reason he spends so much time in saunas is to fill him with warmth, so that when someone’s sad, he can share that warmth with them. Well, not really, but he does give a lot of gifts and hugs!
Denmark (Matthias Køhler)
- THIS BOY SUPER DUPER BIG. HE KEEPS YOU WARM!!
- Super soft (lego designed) blankets, makes it super easy to get comfy
- Sweet lil baby loves to sing softly sometimes
- With the blankets and his warmth, you may get suuuuuper hot.
- Singing softly is rare. Usually he’s talking and doesn’t like it when you sleep
- Tends to kick EVERYTHING off of the bed. Be careful!
Norway (Lukas Bondevik)
- Super plush, warm blankies, despite having grown used to the colder weather
- A mattress that you two just SINK into and it’s super nice
- Kinda quiet so feel free to sleep!!!
- This boy is like a freaking cooler. He’s sooooo cold!
- Maybe a little too quiet. Seriously, even Emil and Berwald are more talkative.
- He hogs all of the blankets. If you get cold, too bad fam
Sweden (Berwald Oxenstierna)
- Bigger and warmer than Matthias
- HE’S SOOOOOOOOO SOFT. SQUISH HIM AND LOVE HIM
- Loves to stroke his S/O’s hair, back, and legs in an affectionate manner
- SUPER TICKLISH!!!! One wrong movement and he lets go and is in a fit of giggles
- He tends to get tangled up. By tangled, I mean TANGLED.
- No more. That’s it. He’s the best.
Iceland (Emil Steilsson)
- Super small so he’s easy to hug
- Quiet child but enjoys smalltalk
- WHITE NOISE
- He’s. Awkward. Smalltalk is small.
- Tends to sleep
- His mattress is like a hammock from him sleeping in the same exact place in it
Finland (Tino Väinämöinen)
- CHUBBY TUMMY
- SUPER HUGGABLE
- THE SOFTEST MOST ANGELIC TOUCH
have any of them every run into anything? Like a wall, tree, pole, etc.? how'd they manage to do it? xD I hope this makes sense thank you so much!! :3 <3
Sweden has been running into things since he was a little guy and he frequently got hurt. Nowadays, that only happens when he’s not wearing his glasses for whatever reason. So he runs into bedposts, walls, doors, etc. if he’s lost his glasses or something.
The only time Denmark runs into things is when he’s drunk. He’s hit a couple poles and trees when coming home from the bar.
And Iceland, because he’s an awkward teen, is clumsy and runs into or trips over things occasionally. He gets really embarrassed if anyone sees and Norway always fusses over him which just compounds the embarrassment.
How would the nordics react to thier s/o not being able to sleep without music on? What music would they prefer their s/o to listen to?
You are driving me crazy, turn the damn music off: Norway and Iceland
Meh, this is fine: Finland
Oh my gosh, whatever you need babe: Denmark and Sweden
If his s/o absolutely had to listen to music, Norway would prefer it to be something with no lyrics. Iceland finds it all equally annoying but he doesn’t want to hear classical music or lyrics in a language he understands.
The other three probably aren’t fussed, just as long as it’s not too loud. Denmark might request Enya or someone singing in Irish or Scottish Gaelic.