The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
How do you headcanon the Vargas family? Grandpa Roma, Romano, Veneziano and Seborga (maybe reactions to someone else trying to join the family too? like, you know, veneziano (or any other) dating someone how would the others react to that?)
Alright this is long, but there’s some little headcanons about them all and a paragraph on reactions to the bottom :D
• Stereotypical Italian Grandfather
• You had dinner before you came? No, no, you must eat. Eat everything. E a t.
• Very boisterous
• I don’t know if anyone has seen the Brit Com “‘Allo ‘Allo,” but he’s a lot like the barkeep’s wife but also the barkeep.
• By that, he sings randomly much to everyone’s dismay
• And often succeeds at having affairs with women despite his age.
• Basically a singing Zeus
• A gentleman, but a sarcastic one!
• Can 100% defend himself and doesn’t need anyone to fight his battles. Strong willed bean.
• Works hard but gets bored fast. He doesn’t really like constant repetition.
• The kitchen is always messy when they cook, but often it’s messier when Feliciano tries to help Romano.
• Tries to give Seborga advice
• Basically a human puppy
• I know it’s a stereotype about Italians waving their hands, and he does this like 1838338x more than the average guy
• Doesn’t like Italian dressing.
• Looks like a sweetheart, but is secretly snarky on the inside
• Underneath all the snark is more of a sweetheart
• It’s ironic we share a name lmao, Sebo’s human name is apparently Romeo
• Very loud and flirtatious, probably the brother that takes after Rome the most in terms of personality
• His brothers often have to keep him under control because, as a teen, he does rambunctious things
• Never listens to Romano’s advice
In terms of them reacting to an s/o attempting to join the family, it would depend on what they think on the s/o. Grandpa Roma would probably be most accepting under the premise of he “needs great-grandkids.” Romano (unless it was his s/o) would be the most skeptical, giving the s/o in question The Talk™. Both Romeo and Feliciano would be generally accepting- but if Feliciano doesn’t like them he’ll keep it secret, so his family can be happy.
Imagine that one night feliciano went to a bar with ludwig, gil, and his brother he ended up being hit on by some guy. The guy buys him a drink. Feli takes one look at it and immediately dumps the entire thing on the dude’s head and, serene as you please, goes “I spent a chunk of my childhood surviving the medici, you think I don’t know when my drink’s being drugged?” Lud and gil are basically frozen in shock while lovi is like yeee get em