So what are you gonna say at my funeral now that you’ve killed me? Here lies the body of the love of my life whose heart I broke without a gun to my head. Here lies the mother of my children both living and dead. Rest in peace my true love, who I took for granted. Most bomb pussy, who because of me sleep evaded. Her shroud is loneliness, her god was listening. Her heaven will be a love without betrayal. Ashes to ashes, dust to side chicks.
what she means:so, what are you gonna say at my funeral now that you've killed me? here lies the body of the love of my life, whose heart i broke without a gun to my head. here lies the mother of my children, both living and dead. rest in peace, my true love, who i took for granted.
1. We often feel apathetic when we’ve picked the wrong goals or when have no goals, or direction for our life. So, look at what inspires you, or makes you feel alive.
2. Stop listening to others, and their views on success. Success really is doing what’s important to YOU.
3. Try to think of some small action that will improve how you feel – and just do one small thing, and note how good it makes you feel!
4. Look for someone who could function as a role model for you – who didn’t have advantages but made something of life. If they can do it – it means that you can, too!
5. Visualise how great you’ll feel if you keep persevering, and get what matters to you, and have an awesome life!