1. Wow, Cleo, can you stop being a fucking bitch for two seconds?
2. You go, girl. Beauty standards be damned.
3. Julianna doesn’t date the mower and now the BEAUTIFUL MEADOW SUFFERS BC HE’S A CRAZY SHIT HEAD
4. The Mayor needs to chill the fuck out. Elizabeth-Jane can’t do anything right today, but dad needs to get over his self loathing
5. All hail the holy balls of the juggler
6. That speaker really REALLY likes balls
7. North Star is freedom bitches. Fight the power.
8. Deceitful people are fun af
FOR ANYONE FINDING OUT THEIR AP TEST SCORES THIS UPCOMING WEEK
YOU ARE NOT YOUR TEST SCORE(S). IF YOU PASSED THAT IS WONDERFUL AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, BECAUSE YOU EARNED IT. BUT IF YOU DID NOT, THAT’S OKAY. YOU’RE STILL SMART AND WONDERFUL AND BRILLIANT. EITHER WAY DO NOT BASE YOUR EXISTENCE OFF OF YOUR SCORE OR SCORES. THESE ARE HARD CLASSES AND THE FACT THAT YOU GOT THROUGH THEM IS GREAT. YOU ARE GREAT. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT AND DON’T LET YOURSELF FEEL HORRIBLE IF YOU DIDN’T PASS. STILL LOVE YOURSELF. AND IF YOU DID, CELEBRATE; CELEBRATE EVEN IF YOU DIDN’T PASS. YOU’RE AWESOME EITHER WAY.
(i took ap world history this past year as a sophomore and i find out my score friday btw)
That moment when you completely forget a word during the AP Lit essay 2 portion, but you need it in order to make your point, so you end up calling the relationship between Elizabeth-Jane and Henchard Fuckface as “masochinistic” because you just make up a fucking word. Instead, you accidentally spell it, “masochistic” for the entire essay and you realize 2 hours later that masochistic is a word and what it means and realize that you just kinked an AP exam.
| 02.26.16 | 12:58 am | A photo of my desk, study, work area from a few weeks ago! I’ve been very busy with school.. Lot of things happen week after week including academics and extracurricular activities. Lately I’ve been less motivated and excited but hopefully that’ll cure itself. I really am taking a liking to being organized but sometimes the perfectionist inside of me makes me go crazy. Last week I was a mess, I had two break downs and almost a burn out. I just want to graduate from high school already and start the new crazy cycle of college… Haha well AP testing is soon and I’ll be taking the AP Literature and Calc BC exams. I plan to make a study schedule and study guides to help me review- Thanks to all the studyblrs who have great advice and ideas. I love you all. 💕