Hello Fitzsimmons shippers!
Welcome to this week’s Coda Challenge! Sorry we’ve been a bit behind with this activity, but we’re glad to be back at it. Now that Fitzsimmons are together again, we’re hoping that we can explore their healing together.
As a reminder, our little challenge consists of asking you to wrap up the episode for Fitzsimmons, and we give you a few prompts to get your creative juices flowing. While this event is fic-oriented, please don’t feel like you can’t participate if you’d like to do something else!
Please don’t feel limited by the prompts—this is to give YOU a sense of closure.
How to participate:
- Create a fanwork resolving or elaborating something that happened in this previous episode - whether or not you use our prompts
- Tag your work #thefitzsimmonsnetwork in the first five tags along with #coda challenge (which doesn’t need to be in the top 5, but does need to be included), so that we can reblog your works correctly
- Post your works by midnight PST of the following Monday
- You do not need to be a member to participate, we welcome all works!
- If you can, we’d appreciate a signal boost so we can have more participants - the more the merrier!
- Also, feel free to reblog this and add your own prompts and desires!
Without further ado, our prompts for Season 4, Episode 21 - The Return are:
- Detail possible conversations that Jemma and Fitz will have now regarding what happened
- Consider Jemma and Fitz reaffirming their love for one another, despite their trauma
- Explore how the two of them work on healing and getting better
- As usual: think about some hidden moments of warmth, comfort, and affection
As always, please message us with any comments, questions or concerns. We are super excited to see what works you guys come up with! ♥