The 7 deadly sins are honestly the key to a happy life.
1. Gluttony - Eat something good. Cake is good, try frowning while eating cake.
2. Lust - Sex releases all kinds of endorphin’s which are your brain’s natural anti-depressants.
3. Greed - For the love of god look out for yourself for once. Quit trying to please everyone.
4. Envy - Look up to successful people. Strive everyday to be a little better. Want more for yourself.
5. Anger - Cut poisonous people out of your life and never look back. Do it now, show no mercy.
6. Pride - Have some damn self esteem once in a while. Put on something that makes you feel snazzy and go walk around downtown.
7. Sloth - Take a break. Make time to relax and quit being a ball of stress.