Look! It’s my versions of Anti and Dark! Well, my reference sheet for them.
- His eyes are basically a mood ring. They lighten in color when happy, and otherwise darken with his mood. If he gets particularly angry (as in so pissed he can barely think straight) then his eyes glow red. - For the most part, he avoids showing emotion as much as he can. He’s aware this doesn’t quite work, however, since his eyes give away any slight changes. - He has a pet albino ferret named Jewel. He had to make a deal with Mark about helping take care of her when he can’t, but he loves her to death and usually only smiles for her. - Jewel loves basically everybody, except Chica, who she finds intimidating. - Dark prefers to dress nice and stay neatly trimmed/shaved. - Dark is an umbrakinetic. He can manipulate and control shadows and darkness, even so far as to enhance the most minute of shadows, filling a room in total darkness. The shadows he controls can be given a physical weight, strength, and feel if he so wills it. But, sometimes these shadows can impose their own will upon him, if he’s not careful. - Dark really wants Jack to like him, but isn’t sure how to make that happen without scaring the poor boy. - He likes to occasionally mess with people.
- No mystery here, Anti has heterochromic eyes. The REASON, however, is because when Jack injured his eye it left behind a scar. Due to said scar, Anti’s powers, though present, do not physically show unless he lose some semblance of control. - Anti can teleport and float in the air. In fact, he prefers both to walking most of the time. It also makes for a good way to pick on Mark, since he likes randomly standing on his shoulders or head. - Anti occasionally flirts with/teases Mark but mainly because he knows it makes him uncomfortable and he likes watching him squirm. - His relationship with Dark goes as follows: hate your guts, I’ll kill you; hate your guts, go away; hate you, I'mma pick on you; neutral, but still gonna pick on you; somewhat friendly, teases jokingly; friendly, flirts jokingly; very friendly, openly flirting; okay, I really like you, but I don’t know how to handle it, and I don’t know if you like me…seriously, what are you thinkin’? It’s driving me crazy not knowin’! - Anti likes his nick name, Glitch Bitch. He also likes all the attention. - If he gets particularly upset, which as far as they know has only happened once, the whites of his eyes turn black (as does his tears) and the irises begin to glow. - He can mess with electronics to a certain extent. - He really likes bubbles. Probably because they remind him of him. - He gets jealous of Jewel, but he loves her all the same.
A/N: Idk. I felt angsty today so I wrote this. I was bored too…
Work had been rather hard on you
lately. Your boss had been giving you overtime and it was wearing you down. You
just wanted to sleep at this point but sadly life had other plans. Instead of
walking into a peaceful home where you could simply go to sleep and not have to
worry about being woken up until the afternoon seeing as it was Friday, you
walked into a home where a demon version of one of your closest friends awaited
late.” You placed your keys down and sighed. Your elbows rested on the counter
and your face was placed in your hands.
I know, Dark.” Irritation laced your voice with a dangerous tone, like a
warning that if one thing was said in the wrong way you would explode. Dark
stood from the couch and adjusted the suit before approaching you. He gripped
your chin lightly and tilted your head up.
your mouth princess. I don’t like your tone.” You clenched your teeth in anger.
With those words, Dark had completely torn any self-control and composure you
had. You slapped his hand away. He looked taken back but said nothing when you
grabbed you wallet, keys and phone and left. You didn’t want to deal with this
now, you didn’t want to deal with anything right now.
drove to the nearest hotel, ignoring any calls or texts that you got from Dark.
He was supposed to be your rock, the one person that makes you feel better when
you’re down, but he somehow always found a way to make it worse. Why did you
ever agree to date him again?
Because he was the first man to ever love
that even true? Did he even love you? He never said he did. He treated you like
he owned you. It was healthy. In fact, he tried to kill you the first time you
two met. The only reason he didn’t was because you slapped him when he put his
hand around your throat.
parked your car in the lot and got out. You walked in and went straight for the
desk. Once you had gotten the room key you went and passed out on the bed. It
was the first peaceful sleep you had in a while. Usually Dark’s weird aura gave
you restless nights.
woke up around two in the morning to another call from Dark. By now you were
fed up with this behavior. You picked up your phone and texted Dark.
Dark stop harassing me. I’ll be back tomorrow
to get my stuff and I’ll be out of your way for good. You won’t have to deal
with my ‘tone’ anymore.
turned your phone off and went back to sleep. The bed seemed even more
comfortable now that you could appreciate it without interruption.
eluded you and the few that you had were good memories that you had with Dark.
Memories like when he had made you dinner for your birthday. Memories like when
he poofed the two of you to a secluded beach when you needed time together. Memories
like your first kiss on New Year’s Eve when he got jealous over how Anti kept
flirting you so he dunked you at midnight and kissed you like his life depended
woke up with an ache in your chest and a dry feeling in your throat. You sighed
and sat up from the bed. You rubbed the sleep from your eyes and let out a
said I wanted you out of my way?” You gasped when you heard Darks voice and turned
to see him leaning against the wall. You swung your feet over the side of the
bed before giving a response.
implied it last night.” Your voice was nearly monotone. Another pang added to
the ache in your chest when you remembered the events. Dark gave out a sigh and
flashed before you when you tried to walk away.
understand humans well,” Dark trailed after you when you went to the mirror and
scrunched your nose at your messy reflection. “I’m still unsure of how I’m
supposed to act and what I’m supposed to do in these situations.” He gripped
your shoulders and turned you so you could face him.
you don’t own me. A relationship is supposed to be two people loving each other,
being there when they need it and caring
how the other partner feels!” You looked to him and felt tears prick at your
eyes. “I know you don’t get this! You’re a demon and I constantly forget that. You
don’t know how to treat people and it might just be better if I found someone
who was human.” You looked to the dirty carpet as tears slid down your cheeks.
Dark huffed and stood straight again.
If that’s what you want then that’s what will happen. I’ll leave you alone.”
Destiel Trope Collection Day 5 | Bartender/Club Owner
The Lace Underneath| @blissfulcastiel Rating: Mature Word Count: 5,981 Tags:
stripper!Dean, bartender!Dean, first meetings, panty kink
Sometimes when Dean performs, he’ll slip on a pair of panties because he likes them, okay? Not to mention the extra bills that are tossed his way when he does. While he’s used to strangers vying for his attention and tripping over themselves to get more of him, he’s not prepared for when a certain pair of blue eyes has the tables turned on him.
Fight and Fool Around | @almaasi Rating: Mature Word Count: 5,453 Tags:
PWP, Fluff and Smut, Bartender Castiel, Fights, First Kiss, First Time, Semi-Public Sex Summary:
Dean enters a bar looking for a fight, but instead discovers he’s bisexual, gives his first handjob in an alleyway - and then leaves with a hickey, sex hair, and the bartender for a boyfriend. (in which Dean mistakes wanting to bang dudes with wanting to fight them)
Never To Burn | @galaxystiel Rating: General Audiences Word Count: 1,831 Tags:
Anti-Soulmate!AU, Flirting, First Meetings
Dean’s perfectly content with the knowledge that he will never meet his soulmate, so long as he has his friends around him. But one by one they all meet their perfect partner. Sam meeting Jess is the last straw.
Meet The Family | @majesticduxk Rating: Teen & Up Word Count: 5,336 Tags: AU, bartender!Dean, Humour, Mild Angst, Barista!Castiel, Fluff Summary:
Dean gets caught in a pair of sparkling eyes. But he is not going to date a customer again. It’s just not happening.
Chocolate Milk | @envydean Rating: Teen & Up Word Count: 1,132 Tags: bartender!Dean, teacher!Cas, Bars, Alcohol, Fluff Summary: Cas stared. Stared because the man behind the bar was beyond attractive and bordering on perfection. From where he was sat, Cas could see the freckles spotting his face, across the bridge of his nose. He could see his arms as they flexed and pulled a barrel out to refill one of the beer pumps on draught. He looked well-built and athletic and that ass, well that’s what Cas was staring at when he noticed that he was no longer staring at anything but thin air. “What can I get ya?” Came a voice in front of him. It startled Cas out of his reverie and he looked at the bartender, eyes wide, brain wild.
@creatively—jackaboy submitted: Hey! I finally finished working on the jealousy HC’s! and I’m really proud of myself because not only are these my first HC’s but I think I did a really good job on them as well. I look forward to writing more in the future!!
- Because the doctor is always working late Anti will come visit him at the hospital.
- Lots of nurses will end up having a friendly conversation with Anti and he feels ok because they are just try to talk to him, and most of the time the doctor is ok with this too.
- But there was a problem one of the times Anti came to visit him at the hospital, lets just say someone got hurt, and it ended badly.
- This one nurse was being a little to flirtatious with Anti and was getting up in his personal space, Anti tried to tell the nurse to get off him before the doctor notices and gets mad at her. She doesn’t listen and proceeds to continue flirting with Anti. At this point in time the doctor has come into the room and has noticed what is going on but chooses to ignore it in favour for helping his patient who needed to have his IV drip changed, he asked the nurse to get a new IV drip for him. But when the nurse wasn’t responding he turned around to see what was keeping her.
- Only for him to see the nurse had her hand down Antis pants touching something she should not have been touching, Anti was slowly bringing his knife out in an attempt to scare the bitch out of the room. Instead Shneeple yanked the nurse off of Anti and in a blinded jealous fuelled rage knocked the nurse out and dragged her out the room to “deal with her on his break” which was fancy talk for I’m gonna remove her boob implants and reduce the size of her ass.
- After he had calmed down he turned to Anti so he could apologize only to be shoved against the wall by Anti and have his lips captured in a heated kiss. And then Anti turned to him and said “you’re even hotter when your angry”, good thing the patient was knocked out at the time.
- After one of Shneeples shifts had finished they had agreed to go out to a bar. This was only because Anti needed to calm his itch to spill blood.
- The pair went to a bar on the outskirts of town so Anti could kill a drunk fool after they left the bar. They sat down had some drinks just enough to get a light buzz. Anti turned to the doctor telling him he needed to use the bathroom and would be back in a moment, what Anti didn’t know was that one sleaze had been watching Shneeple since he first walked in.
- The guy was about the same height as Anti and was the kind of guy you would find in a place like this. dark brown hair, scraggly beard, dirty white shirt with a black leather jacket and jeans. The guy tried to chat up the doctor tried to by him a few drinks all of which the doc refused and he had told the guy a thousand times he was with his boyfriend tonight. After a while the guy who Shneeple learned his name was Jason thought it was perfectly fine to touch the doctor in ways deemed uncomfortable by the doc
- After the guy started to get a little to close for comfort Anti had just exited the bathroom to see the scene unfolding. The doc had gotten out of his bar stool explaining to Jason he needed to leave only to be pulled into Jason’s lap, after that the guy started to grind against Shneeple. At this point Anti already knew who his next victim was.
- Anti calmly walked over and pulled his doctor out of the mans grasp only for Jason to get mad, most of the other drinkers had already gone home by now. Anti told the doctor to wait inside whilst he pulled the guy outside saying he wanted to have a “friendly chat with him”. After they pair walked outside Anti pulled out his knife and told the guy to get against the wall, Jason simply laughed asking Anti what could a scrawny guy like him possibly do, lets just say the man found out and met his end rather painfully.
- After leaving the body to rot in the alleyway Anti went back inside and dragged the doc to his car. They needed to get home so Anti could remind Shneeple the he was Antis and only Antis
- Meeting Anti for the first time would definitely be… unique. To say the least.
- Whether you meet him through Jack or the other septic egos, he’s guaranteed to make you feel on edge.
- His unpredictable nature is bound to send shivers down your spine or make your hair stand on end. You can feel your anxiety weighing down in the pit of your stomach.
- Spending more time with Anti however allows for a change of perspective: he comes off as intimidating at first but this wears off when he no longer considers you as a threat.
- His character is very playful and mischievous, never missing a moment to play a cruel prank. Dr Schneep never fails to disappoint him.
- By gaining his trust, he’ll finally tell you what he actually is as well as the possibility of admitting some insecurities he may hide behind that hard, edgy shell.
- Anti loathes physical contact. However, he may let that slide if you or him are vulnerable. Even demons have emotions ya know.
- Anti is a huge flirt. So don’t act surprised with all the eye-rolling,
cliché compliments he found through basic Google searches. He stoops so low to the “Hey baby, do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?” kind of cringe.