- On Monday, authorities in St. Louis confirmed a local Jewish cemetery’s desecration by vandals.
- That same day, the Jewish Community Centers Association of North America reported yet another rash of bomb threats at centers nationwide.
- And those incidents came only days after President Donald Trump brushed off a question about rising anti-Semitism in the U.S. from an Orthodox Jewish reporter at a White House press conference
- He told him first to “sit down,” then saying “I am the least anti-Semitic person that you’ve ever seen in your entire life.”
- A total of 69 incidents have been reported at 54 JCCs in 27 different states, CNN reported on Tuesday, citing information from the JCCA, a national organization of JCCs.
- The bomb threats aren’t just limited to JCCs: On Wednesday, Jonathan Greenblatt, the CEO of the Anti-Defamation League, tweeted that the group’s national headquarters was the target of an anonymous bomb threat.
- And in January, an Orthodox Jewish Chabad center in Florida was evacuated twice, on two consecutive days, after receiving multiple threatening phone calls.
- It’s not yet clear whether all of the threatening calls are connected, CNN reported, but the FBI is reportedly investigating the threats. Read more (2/22/17 4:02 PM)
youtube has finally started to take down channels and videos of black men attacking black women. Oshay Duke Jackon, some of Tommy's channels and MANY others have all been taken down and they are PRESSED! they making videos saying black women just want to see them broke and black men need to stay positive and dont rely on youtube for their income. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gabrielle union hair flip*