Had too much fun! Photo shoot with some of the ghouls that haven’t gotten too much attention lately. To be honest I REALLY wanted to love Gigi but her hair was tragically thin!! (anyone else have that problem?) So I played around with it and BAM, the bangs look amaze on her! The pics came out amazing and filtered them with a photo editing program!
The jump suit that Clawdia is wearing and the heart dress/pink peplum that Gigi is wearing were made by the amazingly talented anthxny here on tumblr! CHECK HIM OUT!!
First of all, I hope all of you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving (and a wonderful day for those of you who aren’t in the US.)
And just so you know, I’m thankful for all of you who follow me, regardless of whether I name you individually or not. There are so many people I’m thankful for; I’m bound to miss one or twelve.
Noel, you’re really the first person from anywhere local that I’ve been able to talk to about fandom things. I don’t know any Little Monsters/Drag Queen fans personally.
Anthony N. I’m grateful for having you to be able to talk to about witchcraft and films~ You’ve got great taste, my friend.
Anthony F. I can always count on you to chat with and spill some real tea and give blatantly honest opinions about whatever we’re talking about.
Anthony B. We haven’t spoken in a while, but I’m grateful for your friendship and acceptance–It’s also really fantastic to have someone I can call a friend who likes theater (Phantom) and set-design/costumes.
Alex, you really brighten my day when I talk to you and gush over hot boys and K-Pop.
Rami, it’s great to have someone to have more serious conversations with, about politics and things of that nature. I find that even if our opinions differ; we can have educated conversation.
Gina, bitch you cray. But obviously I think you’re super fantastic, I only have one other thing to say to you. #culinarypeople
Jordan, you’re hilarious without even trying to be, you make me laugh almost every single day.
Eden, Steven, Brian, James, Brook, Jesus, Austin, Andrew, Mark Liddell, Heather, David, Brandon, Que, Neener, Amanda, and Joey: you’re all amazing. I’m running out of things to say that haven’t been said.
Also a big thanks to Sharon Needles and Jinkx Monsoon for just being amazing in general.
- Ringing in 2012 with Lady Gaga on TV and my boyfriend and best friends.
- Going to DC and having the best weekend of my life with my boyfriend. Visiting landmarks, hanging out with Holly, Heather, Kitty, spending an evening and having dinner with Amanda Lepore, meeting Sharon Needles and giving her the custom Monster High doll, seeing Kristin Chenoweth in concert. Flawless weekend.
- Meeting, Chad Michaels. Putting my fandom into perspective. Chad is and will always be my favorite drag race contestant.
- My 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend who I love more than anything.
- Monster High: Buried Alive.
- Florence + the Machine concert
- All the Drag Race queens I got to see (even Phi Phi!)
- Dressing up as Big Ang for Halloween. Seriously never thought I’d have the balls to do that. But I loved it. Speaking of which: Big Ang. I love that woman so much. She makes me smile and I think she is flawless.
- Tell the truth! This is a WOMAN’S WORLD! Cher’s new single and upcoming album are two of the best things ever.
- All the amazing parties with my best friends, having everyone I love be healthy and in my life.
- TUMBLR. I love you guys!
- ETC: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Pitch Perfect, BTW Ball, first Christmas tree with my boyfriend, Obama reelection, Fame perfume, Spice Girls Olympics reunion, True Blood, AHS: Asylum, Snow White & the Huntsman.
I’m sure I’m missing a lot of things but this is just off the top of my head. I hope 2013 brings more amazing things for myself, my loved ones and my followers. ARTPOP. <3
I got a Gigi Grant finally!!! I wanted her for my b-day last year, because shes middle eastern like me, and a scorpion and I’m a Scorpio. I got the new scaremester one, I really like the makeup job, buy I’m going to take away the blue parts. I got some fabric to make her some fabulous clothes. I found that pink tulle with the gold blotches like Anthxny has, which I really really like for Gigi, For those of you perhaps not familiar with Haunt Couture by Anthxny, check it out here
He make really great fashion forward clothes for your ghouls and boys. I just wish I could produce like he does, he must sew like a machine (no, that was not an intended pun)
Anyways, I also got to take part in that sale Target was having….I got a new scaremester Catty Noir (pretty much just for her clothes as I like the original better) and got a Lagoonafire for free. I never noticed how pretty Lagoonafire was, her skin is pearlescent gold. I’m going to customize her into a blue dragon doll.
I know this is super overdue, I’m sorry I’m in college and life is crazy but I went through my stuff and I think I found some good things for my 200 followers giveaway. I know a couple of people are waiting for an art trade and a commission, but Winter Break is soon so I’ll have more time then.
now, if this is literal, I’m going with anthxny’s collection. his girls all always look amazing and I always look forward to seeing new pictures.
if it’s like my bunbun thinks and it’s doll line, I really don’t know. I’m really not interested in any one line in particular. I like bits and pieces from most lines, but I can’t think of any line that I’ve really liked in particular.