What hcs do you have for the Cahn kids?
My inbox is now empty, and I’m still taking requests!
- Briar and Hazel adore River so much. They gave her the title of world’s cutest baby the day she was born, and they jokingly compete for her love all the time. They like trying to see who can make her laugh the hardest or lying her down between them and seeing who she reaches out for or crawls to.
- Briar and Hazel love to trade clothes or wear the exact same thing, and then make their parents play guess the twin. Craig is a champ, but he still plays along and pretends it’s difficult before giving them the right answer. It’s harder for Ashley since she doesn’t see them as much, but the girls just find it all the more amusing since it’s a genuine challenge for her.
- Briar and Hazel think it’s amusing to purposefully get in the way of softball moms that try to flirt with their dad. They don’t mind the idea of Craig moving on, but they don’t want him dating their friends moms. If they notice a softball mom getting a little too close to their dad they’ll walk up and feign illness or tell the mom the most embarrassing Craig facts and stories they can think of.
- The twins are happy that their dad has primary custody, but they also really value the time that they get with their mom. Ashley might not be as nurturing as their dad is, but she is a much more laid back parent since she has such limited time with her girls. Briar and Hazel are always trying to convince her to ignore Craig’s bedtime rules and to buy them junk food that he disapproves of.
- Of course the twins fight sometimes, but they never stay mad at each other for long. They’re incredibly important to each other. They’ve been through everything together, and some of that stuff has been hard. When they moved to Maple Bay and when their parents separated they both relied on each other. They look out for each other, and remain best friends throughout their entire lives.
- The twins always stay protective of River. They try to get her into sports and give her lots of advice so she can take care of herself, but they also make it very clear that they will fight anyone that tries to hurt her. River rolls her eyes sometimes, but she knows they mean well and she’s grateful that she has two big sisters she can go to for anything.