Number 15!!!! I’m so intrigued I love your blog !
15. five most influential books over your lifetime.
1) I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai (I honestly think this should be required reading in a lot of schools because wow)
2) The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas (This is recent read, but holy shit everyone should read this it’s eyeopening and emotional, I cried about ten times)
3) The Shadowhunter Chronicles by Cassandra Clare (yes I know this is a few series’ but I couldn’t pick a specific book because all of her works were important in me discovering my sexuality and just growing up generally).
4) Harry Potter (another series, but basically my entire childhood and was the main reason I have my current love of literature)
5) This is a tie between Anne of Green Gables and The Chronicles of Narnia and I can’t choose between them. They were both the first series’ that I remember carrying to school and reading in class when I was ten and I still really love rereading these series. (They have quite a nostalgic feel for me)
And I know these were supposed to be singular books and 3/5 of my answers were series,,,,oops,,, but ahhhhh