More guardian angel au! Headcanons, scenarios, fluff, angst, I want it all!♡ Maybe a scenario with the RFA+V+Saeran asking their s/o about how they died? Kudos if it was a freak accident or smth. I love you and your work! Have a lovely day!♡
** AH I FORGOT V AND SAERAN - I’LL BE ADDING THEM TOMORROW NIGHT - SORRY! Hi anon! I’m so sorry I haven’t sent back something earlier - I know this doesn’t specifically say this in my rules but I’m not really comfortable writing character death - I know this is not quite the same thing - but I hope that these headcanons will make up for the fact I’m not following the request to a T - again sorry!! I decided to play it up with a little role reversal - In this the RFA are the guardian angels - Like an Ouran Highschool Host Club-esk order of angels?? I’ll probably expand on these one day because these are just short and sweet
- Yoosung is an angel-in-training and MC is the first human he’s ever been assigned to alone - no supervisors or anything!!! His first long-term assignment!!!
- But then he finds out that even when you’re the only angel on a case - you can’t talk to your human - like ever!! He’s so sad - he thought him and his human could be best friends
- AND THEN his human is so cute??? Like literally the most adorable and he’s simultaneously euphoric but extremely dejected because so close but also so far away??
- BUT THEN MC ISN’T EATING PROPERLY - He started sneaking into MC’s house to put out the ingredients for omelettes on their kitchen table just before they get downstairs, hoping that that would inspire them to cook - BUT IT DIDN’T
- Yoosung accidentally reveals himself because he just screams in frustration after the 3rd time they refuse to take his hint.
- Since almost the first time Zen saw MC on his first day with them he looked at them with heart eyes - unintentionally he’s fallen for them - he couldn’t help it - like he breathed in one second and all of a sudden on the exhale he was in love?
- Zen is SO SALTY about even the slightly mistreatments MC faces
- Like when he goes back to talk to his co-workers he dishes all about the drama that’s happening in MC’s life (careful not to name any names) because he needs to vent because he’s just so PERSONALLY offended
- How dare anyone mess with his beautiful human - he would fight them if it weren’t against angel law
- Zen accidentally reveals himself because he LITERALLY SHOUTS “THAT’S MY HUMAN” when they deliver a particularly good burn (oh hun)
- Jaehee REALLY tried to uphold the stay hidden rule - LIKE SHE REALLY TRIED
- Like MC’s boss is treating them like crap and Jaehee is subtly trying to get them transferred to another department
- Sometimes MC will fall asleep while working late on a project and they wake up to warm coffee - but honestly they’re tired enough that they believe they could have made it and forgot
- But then MC’s boss goes a little too far and suddenly Jaehee’s seeing red and a full cup of coffee just happens to find it’s way onto their boss’s shirt as Jaehee ‘accidentally’ bumps into them.
- She had her wings disguised when she bumped into the boss however she really hadn’t expected MC to follow her …. and see her fly away
- At first, Jumin loves being a benevolent but distant presence for MC but that was before he realized he was in love with them
- He caught himself gently watching them LONG after his job for the day was done and although it took him A LONG time to realize his feelings, a man can only sigh forlornly so many times before he realizes he’s got it bad
- It’s actually MC that discovers Jumin. He had taken a liking to sitting on MC’s roof when he’s trying to decipher how he’s going to deal with his feelings for his assignment. However, what he DIDN’T expect was for that to also be MC’s thinking spot
- You can’t exactly hide your wings when you weren’t expecting company and you’re flustered past the point of motion.
- “What do you mean they can’t know I exist? You mean I can’t leave them little notes and stuff?” - Seven was always really bad with authority anyway
- He admittedly does try to follow the rules of his order at first but then MC started making bad choices and MC kept resisting his manipulations behind the scenes - like they don’t even try and yet SEVEN JUST CAN’T CATCH A BREAK
- WELP TIME TO BLATANTLY BREAK THE RULES BECAUSE OH BOY IS SEVEN STUBBORN
- He disguises his wings AND JUST GOES AND INTRODUCES HIMSELF - LIKE NOT AS THEIR GUARDIAN ANGEL BUT HE JUST RANDOMLY HITS ON THEM AT A COFFEE SHOP
- WOOPS HE ACCIDENTALLY LOVES THEM NOW???