We've gotten to see a bunch of flashbacks to some HQ! characters' childhoods, so what about top 5 of the characters as kids or maybe top 5 you wish we could see younger? I really want to see little Noya, because why hasn't that happened yet?!
Oh they are both really nice my bean, I guess I’m gonna go with the top 5 characters I’d love to see as kids! (Making this top 5 I realized there are truly only a few character we haven’t seen as kids!!)
1. Bokuto. Even just to settle the big mystery of his natural hair color, I NEED to see little Bokuto right now immediately. I bet he was a little hurricane…with a not so happy backstory. I’m so ready for Furudate to slay me. (who am I kidding I’m not ready but STILL gimme)
2. Nishinoya. YES I agree with you, baby Noya would be such a blessing, even if I think he was not so different from how he’s now, just…shorter, and maybe even louder! I wonder if he did roll allover the house, jump from the forniture, escape his bed and generally gave hell to his parents. Because I bet he did.
3. Akaashi. I imagine little Akaashi as a Japanese version of Prince George. Royal aura, sassy attitude and death glare included. But also, the sweetest and most beautiful baby boy ever, with huge blue eyes that didn’t change that much.
4. Sugawara. Was he already a little demon disguised as an angel, of did life made him that way? Was he the kind of kid that stole other kid’s toys and his heart melting smile made him impossible to scold? Or was he an actual angel sent from the gods in toddler form? I need answers.
5. Kageyama. We already saw little blueberry in his junior high days, but who doesn’t need to see an even !!! smaller !!! blueberry ??? WHAT IF HE WAS A LITTLE CHUBBY THO AAAHHH
Thank you for your message!