1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions from the person who tagged you and write eleven new ones.
3. Tag eleven people and link them to the post.
4. Actually tell them you’ve tagged them.
Questions given to me by: http://mellysworldofdreams.tumblr.com
1. What is your top 5 tv shows?
- Prison Break
- Legend of the seeker
- Pushing daisies
2. Who are your favourite female fictional character/s?
- Kahlan Amnell (Legend of the seeker/sword of truth)
- Sara Tancredi (Prison Break)
- Guinevere Pendragon (Merlin)
- River Song ( Doctor Who)
- Amelia Pond (Doctor Who)
3. Who are your favourite male fictional character/s?
- Michael Scofield (Prison Break)
- Richard Cypher (Legend of the seeker/sword of truth)
- Lucas Scott (OTH)
- The eleventh doctor (doctor who)
- Peter Bishop (Fringe)
- Walter Bishop (Fringe)
- Seeley Booth (Bones)
- Dean Winchester (supernatural)
- Ned, the pie maker (Pushing daisies)
- Cappie (Greek)
4. Who are your favourite ship/s?
- Michael & Sara (Prison Break)
- Peter & Olivia (Fringe)
- Richard & Kahlan (Legend of the seeker/sword of truth)
- Arthur & Guinevere (Merlin BBC)
- Robin & Marian (Robin Hood BBC)
- Auggie & Annie (Covert Affairs)
- Cappie & Casey (Greek)
- Lucas & Peyton (OTH)
My questions for the people I tagged:
1. What is it that makes you follow a blog?
It depends, I usually start following a blog because we have an interest in common (e.g a tv-show), but I stay only if we have more than that in common, or because I like the graphics that person posts (even if I don’t like the pairing or the show).
2. Who is your number one favorite character and why?
Kahlan Amnell. She is strong, beautiful, selfless, loving and yet, if needed, she can be ruthless. She’s a leader, people bow and tremble in front of her. But as a wife she can be scared, fragile but never weak.
3. If you could live inside one book, which one would it be and why?
It would definitely be a fantasy or sci-fi book. Which one depends on the moment. Right now I think it would be the sword of truth. Why? Because women are powerful creatures, respected and, sometimes magical. There are heroes fighting for a better world but they are not idealize, there are perfectly human and yet wise, brave and selfless. That’s a world a would like to live in. And did I mention that there is magic ;)?
4. Which Disney movie is your favorite and why?
My favourite Disney movie…when I was little I think it was Robin Hood, because it was funny and the songs were beautiful!But recently I’ve really loved Enchanted and Wreck it Ralph. The first because is the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen and the latter because it is funny, well written, well animated and incredibly profound.
5. If you could meet one fictional character, who would it be?
I’m sorry…I usually dream of being inside a story…so you see my problem is that I never dream just one character, but to interact with some of them…
6. Describe your personality in five words.
strange, loner, sweet, friendly, glutton
7. Who is someone you idolize?
mmmm….no one I think. I mean there are many people I admire, and sometimes I would like to be like them. But I’m not blind, I don’t see them flawless, I don’t worship them, I just love them and accept them completely.
8. What is your favorite book or book series? Why?
The sword of truth series. Why? See 3.
9. What are your top three TV shows?
Prison Break, Fringe and Legend of the seeker.
10. If you had one day to do anything you’d like. What would it be?
Do I also have a limitless amount of money to use? Because I would do many thing but I’m afraid I would need money…Wait…could I rob a bank?;)
11. Is there a color you never wear. Why?
No, there isn’t. I usually wear more black than other colours, but I often wear white things and, while my trousers are often dark, my jumpers or t-shirts are very colourful (and so my stockings:)
1. Who is your favourite poet/writer and why?
2. What is your dream job?
3. A place you would really like to visit.
4. If you could be really good at something (e.g drawing, playing the piano…) what would it be?
5. Something you regret.
6. Is there someone on tumblr you would like to meet in person?
7. What are your favourite movies?
8. What are your favourite musicians?
9. Something you like about yourself.
10. A language you would like to learn.
11. Something you can’t live without.
People I’m tagging: