Rapunzel- Tangled Creamy Chicken Cheese Herb Spaghetti
“Let it go, Let it go” - Rapunzel
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1lb diced chicken breast
- 1 cup grated Colby Jack
- ½ cup grated Cheddar
- 1 lb Hair
- 1 sprig of chopped parsley
- 1 clove of garlic (or 1 tbps of garlic salt)
- 1 lb of butter
- 1 cup mozzarella
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Start by melting butter in a large skillet with garlic, cook till golden brown.
- Add in cream, cheese, and hair on high until boiling.
- While waiting for a boil. Prepare your chicken by cooking in a small skillet adding salt and pepper to your liking.
- Once the the hair and sauce have come to a boil turn hit down to medium, cover, and let simmer until sauce completely thickens.
- When sauce has thickened combine with cooked chicken and mix.
- Place into oven safe dish, putting the mozzarella on top and baking at 60 degrees for 4 hours.
- Let cool and garnish with Parsley