Spirit Guide Spread
I developed this spread first for my own use, in an effort to let me communicate with my spirit guide when I was not able to find the peace I needed for proper meditation, and could not reach them through dream. This deck can be used to communicate with your spirit guide (or animal familiar), or to try and meet them for the first time.
1. The Head. This card represents your Spirit Guide. If you have not met them, it can hold insight into what form they might appear to you.
2. The Hand. What they hold highly. This card represents qualities or attributes your spirit guide consider of great importance at this time.
3. The Fist. What they disregard. This card represents an issue you may be paying too much mind to, or something your spirit guide wants you to ignore.
4. The Heart. What is inside you. A hidden strength your spirit guide applauds, and wants you to focus on fostering at this time. If reversed this can indicate a festering issue your spirit guide is concerned may be harming you.
5. The Heels. A last word. This card represents any last pressing messages or warnings your spirit guide may have for you.
I hope this spread assists those of you who, like me, struggle in forming spirit connections in a busy, mundane, world. If you try this spread and like it, please consider liking this post, as a vote for the #Craftaspread challenge.
(p.s this is a sideblog, mainblog blithebereavement.tumblr.com for contest reasons)